Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

Quote Originally Posted by emynndajl;2972310;
    And one more thing. People should NOT compare Whitney's personality to Fatima's, in a way that puts Fatima down. When Fatima said that Katarzyana belonged behind a desk, Whitney was there. She could have done what Anya did, and walked away, but decided to stay there, which automatically associates her with Fatima. She acts like Anya' friend, yet she says that Anya is "so blonde" in a way that suggests that Anya is a "dumb-blonde" In fact, Claire became ver much hated when she talked with the other girls about Dominique right in front of her. But ewho brought it up??? It was clearly Whitney who started the conversation. Before that, they werent even talking about Dominique.

Whitney talks about everyone, behind their backs. I have alot more repect for Fatima, who will go up to your face and tell you why she doest like you. She TOLD Amis that she was a joke. Even though I thought that was wrong, at least she said it to her, rather than gossip about it. She TOLD those girls that they were ghetto. During the Aimee-Marvita-Dominique-Whitney fight, she said loud and clear that Aimee didnt desaerve that, Whitney did, because Whitney is the one who starts things.

Fatima gets alot of crap for being a bitch, which she is. A cold-hearted, catty, dramatic, vile bitch. Even though she is beautiful, I would not want my baby niece to look up to her. But if your'e going to criticize her because of that, dont make it like Whitney is a beautiful, confident angel who is misunderstood.
    Fatima has talked about people behind their backs....she made fun of Anya's accent and called her dumb ( almost to the point that Dominique was defending her), she called Kat sad and boring - AGAIN BEHIND HER BACK, SO she's the worst type, who talks smack about you both in front of you and behind you.
    And she has pretty weird proportions, so she needs to work on those before she gets booked.
    TO conclue, I am going to say that she may roll her eyes and be the bitch, but she's a Fun bitch!
    Last edited by puffter; 05-06-2008 at 06:21 PM.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

This is not whitney's thread. Dominique was not defending anya, she called her naive, she could of walked away or not said anything but she did, and so she is part of it. Fatima only said anya just knew the word gorgeous. not that she is dumb. And its Fatima's confessional, she is allowed to talk about who ever and whatever she wants to. And whitney is the highschool bitch while Fatima is a cold bitch.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2972451;
    This is not whitney's thread. Dominique was not defending anya, she called her naive, she could of walked away or not said anything but she did, and so she is part of it. Fatima only said anya just knew the word gorgeous. not that she is dumb. And its Fatima's confessional, she is allowed to talk about who ever and whatever she wants to. And whitney is the highschool bitch while Fatima is a cold bitch.
    Eeks, thanks Ohmygosh , I corrected the Whitney thread part.

And calling someone naiive is not an insult. Dominique clearly said that she thinks Anya is too naiive and innocent and she ( Dom) is wooried that people may take advantage of her...whichever way I see it I don't think its an insult.

Fatima clearly said "anya is dumb"....you can go back and check, but I heard that.She mocked Anya's speech and vocabulary and kept going on.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2972104;
    Nigel is the paula adula of antm!
    That is so true!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2972451;

wow, this is SO wrong its not even funny

i watched this about 10 times and this is what fatima says

Fatima: anya is annoying she says gorgeous all the time. and yes she does say anya was "DUMB" verbatim. dominique said she was naive and hasn't seen the world. but fatima keeps on saying anya is just DUMB.

and whatever you just said was totally wrong.

does anyone think fatima's covergirl commercial was horrid and she looked like a mummy. the way she talked didn't sound right and i just didn't enjoy it as much as anya's and whitney's. katarzyna by far was the best.

oh yes back to the final 3.

Whitney- very talkative, has this valley girl thing going on with her personality. has the umph in her walk and when she walks in panel. but her personality is viewed as fake and the way she talks is so stuck up and over the top.

Portfolio + personality=
    7/10 +6/10 =13/20

Fatima- VERY concieted, thinks she is really hot or something. in the beginning when she sucked, she was regular. but when she gets praised a few times, she becomes this bitch concieted person that thinks she is the BEST. i agree, her pictures have been improving, but not that much. her overall portfolio is above average, but not AMAZING. as gorgoeus as she is, shes a pretty modelesque face, but she does not know how to use it well. she talks behind all the girls back. its not even gossip or anything. she just goes off and says her opinions that are rude not necessary

1) calling katarzyna boring, should work in a office, and katarzyna is quiet
    katarzyna is quiet because she wants to avoid your bitch ass

2) she called anya "DUMB" yes verbatim while dominique defended anya saying she was naive and hasn't seen the world and would be stepped on, but still fatima concludes ANYA IS DUMB. and if i was anya, i would have not brought fatima food when she was sick. fatima is so ungrateful and rude.

Her portfolio + personality =
    8/10 + 3/10 =11/20

Anya- nice, geniune, sweet heart, adorable, huggable, beautiful, amazing, funny, cute, shes probably all the postive adjectives in the dictionary.

in terms of modeling- versatile, fierce, graphic, risk taker, modelesque, high fashion, vogue, editorial, couture, she is all the adjectives of model in the dictionary

anya is so fierce, her photos are the best in my opinion. her fuerza buerta and roman couture was better than fatima's in my opinion.

Personality+ portfolio=

10/10 + 10/10 =20/20

ANYA IS THE WINNER

sorry i may have not heard that part, my bad. Although I love Anya and I want her to win, personally i do think she is dumb or atleast not very bright, and her voice is soo annoying and if i had to live with that, I would go insane, its cute for the few minutes we hear, but the whole day, ugh. And the only words we only here Anya say are gorgeous and phenomenal, she doesnt have a diverse vocabulary.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

^^
    I agree that Fatima's commercial wasn't all that hot...her makeup looked weird and did not match her neck's skin color ( but that maybe because they had to apply extra layers to cover the acne scars )
    She did not connect with the camera, her inflection esp at the ends of sentences were over-the-top and the ending of the commercial was bad...

BTW Fatima's always scratching her hair and digging from under her nails...UGH...I've seen that in atleast 5 different scenes.
    If I had to see THAT all day, I would go insane.

Yeah Anya might say those words often,
    but Never have I heard anything
    positive leave Fatima's mouth.
    Not even a simple "Thank You" when the
    person who you are calling dumb
    is giving you food when you are sick damnit.

I wish they would add a third judging method
    in the final next to CG / the runway
    and show some clips of the girls in the house
    and ultimately see who has the best personality
    outside of judging.

Quote Originally Posted by xSaturn;2972561;
    Yeah Anya might say those words often,
    but Never have I heard anything
    positive leave Fatima's mouth.
    Not even a simple "Thank You" when the
    person who you are calling dumb
    is giving you food when you are sick damnit.

I wish they would add a third judging method
    in the final next to CG / the runway
    and show some clips of the girls in the house
    and ultimately see who has the best personality
    outside of judging.
    No way. Just...no.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney