Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

FORT Fogey

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 - Finale 3 *Contain Spoiler*

Quote Originally Posted by kevin702;2971993;
    I keep on seeing posts saying "if whitney wins, im done with ANTM"
    in that case I want her to win even more now
    the panel doesn't care how you act in the house
    (unless you go too far like bianca and saleisha did to heather)

whitney takes great pictures, deal with it
    i had to admit to myself that nicole(c5) did take a few beautiful pics
    why is it so hard to realize who true models are?
    Both Anya and Fatima take much better pictures than her. Anya in the beggining, Fatima in the later part of the competition.
    If the attitude at panel is what matters, then Fatima has the best because her demeanor has never been critiziced while Anya and specially Whitney has.

Oh Anya's criticsm was just bull-cr*p....that was just Nigel being Nigel and we all know how reliable his criticism is....he called Whitney "fake " and 2 weeks later, she's suddenly this girl "who's got a great personality" and wants to be there!
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Nigel is the paula adula of antm!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

I think Whitney is a model. I dont think a pretty girl could do grunge, homeless, or wear meat panties and still look good. Just because she has been falling lately she still LOOKED amazing in the commercial and haute couture. Up until the music, she destroyed Fatima in the photoshoots. I just think the Whitney hate is there because of her personality. I think she has a lot of potential.

Well, I think an interesting point was made earlier. Whitney is not a model. She is not a true TOP MODEL. "America's Next Top Model" she may be, because she fits with Tyra's whole body movement and all that bull****, but can you see her walking in a high fashion runways how? ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!! tall, skinny, and fresh are the things they look for. Whitney is short, fat, and her look is like that of many actresses before her. Yes, both Anya and Fatima have been comp[ared to famous women. Fatima to Iman, and for SOME reason, Anya to...Celine Dion. But at least they dont have generic actress-y looks.

And one more thing. People should NOT compare Whitney's personality to Fatima's, in a way that puts Fatima down. When Fatima said that Katarzyana belonged behind a desk, Whitney was there. She could have done what Anya did, and walked away, but decided to stay there, which automatically associates her with Fatima. She acts like Anya' friend, yet she says that Anya is "so blonde" in a way that suggests that Anya is a "dumb-blonde" In fact, Claire became ver much hated when she talked with the other girls about Dominique right in front of her. But ewho brought it up??? It was clearly Whitney who started the conversation. Before that, they werent even talking about Dominique.

Whitney talks about everyone, behind their backs. I have alot more repect for Fatima, who will go up to your face and tell you why she doest like you. She TOLD Amis that she was a joke. Even though I thought that was wrong, at least she said it to her, rather than gossip about it. She TOLD those girls that they were ghetto. During the Aimee-Marvita-Dominique-Whitney fight, she said loud and clear that Aimee didnt desaerve that, Whitney did, because Whitney is the one who starts things.

Fatima gets alot of crap for being a bitch, which she is. A cold-hearted, catty, dramatic, vile bitch. Even though she is beautiful, I would not want my baby niece to look up to her. But if your'e going to criticize her because of that, dont make it like Whitney is a beautiful, confident angel who is misunderstood.

Now that my rant is coming to an end, I HATE when people say, "oh, Whitney should win, she will be the first plus size to win!!!" thats completely close minded, like me saying, Im white, therefore anya should win. Or, Im black, and because of that Fatima should win. If you really like her, then it should be, "whitney is an amazing moddel so she should win!!!"
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

I dont think personality should matter. And if high fashion is the goal, then Fatima would never get booked for that terrible runway walk.

Walks can always improve, and Fatima doesnt even have a terrible walk. Caridee can't walk and she still won.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I dont think personality should matter. And if high fashion is the goal, then Fatima would never get booked for that terrible runway walk.
    Look at all the runway shows. As much as I'd love to see everyone walking "fierce" like Dominique, the girls only really walk normall back and forth. I agree that Fatima's walk would never get her booked or a Victoria's Secret show. The only girl out of the entire final 13 who would fit in there is Katarzyana, but Fatima would easily get booked. Look at the model's go-sees. They all loved Fatima back then, except the 1 designer who said Fatima was a size Zero, and she only uses size twos. And Gai Matiola or whatever his name is loved her, said she was regal and elegant, only he (understandibly) liked Anya better.
    ANTM PHOTOS:
    Homeless:Aimee, Makeover: Fatima, Lingerie: Anya, Meat: Lauren, Paint: Katarzyana, Music: Whitney, Fuerzabruta: Fatima, Jetsetters: Anya, Commercial: Fatima, Castle: Fatima, 50's Glamour: Anya, Covergirl: Fatima, Worst Winner: Whitney

Obviously, then that means Anya should be the winner. She has a better walk and better proportions than Fatima. I think the only plus with Fatima is her face. Thats it. Couture gowns and runway will go to Anya. Fatima is a beauty girl and nothing else.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto;2972377;
    Obviously, then that means Anya should be the winner. She has a better walk and better proportions than Fatima. I think the only plus with Fatima is her face. Thats it. Couture gowns and runway will go to Anya. Fatima is a beauty girl and nothing else.
    I think that Anya and Fatima both have great looks and palpable modelling potential, but Anya has been generally stronger than Fatima throughout the duration of the competition and has this certain special quality that draws you into her. Actually, I could see both Anya and Fatima being very successful, regardless of who wins - I believe neither will win and that Whitney will take the crown.
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya