Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Best "SHOT" in ANTM History?

Re: Best "SHOT" in ANTM History?

I almost liked that shot too. I just wish she wasn't looking at the camera. It totally broke the story by engaging the viewer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by willl;3022575;
    God, I hate to admit this. But I think Saleisha's Great Wall pic was pretty damn amazing. The pose, it was so eyecatching. And despite what people on this board are saying, but her face was beautiful. I love it. You just keep looking at it.
    I disagree, and not just because I dislike her. The fact that she was clearly photoshopped to look like she jumped that high doesn't really impress me, and I don't understand why she would jump by a wall when it looks like she isn't even trying to get over it. I think her face looks kind of weird too, like she's forcing herself not to smile.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3022596;
    I disagree, and not just because I dislike her. The fact that she was clearly photoshopped to look like she jumped that high doesn't really impress me, and I don't understand why she would jump by a wall when it looks like she isn't even trying to get over it. I think her face looks kind of weird too, like she's forcing herself not to smile.
    i don't think it's the best shot too ..and the way she hold the sword was just ...
    wrong way .. and her face was very rilex while (let say) jump ? ughhh..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

I do not like the photo of her.

1. She look like a squashed insect
    2. The way she hold her sword
    3. She jumping looks so weird as the people behind her were like just chilling out
    4. Her neck and head area is weird
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;3022679;
    I do not like the photo of her.

1. She look like a squashed insect
    2. The way she hold her sword
    3. She jumping looks so weird as the people behind her were like just chilling out
    4. Her neck and head area is weird
    and she looks short!
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

Saleisha's thighs look HUGE in that pic. I don't know why they couldn't have done some photoshop work on her thighs while they were photoshopping it to make it look like she jumped higher.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3022743;
    Saleisha's thighs look HUGE in that pic. I don't know why they couldn't have done some photoshop work on her thighs while they were photoshopping it to make it look like she jumped higher.

despite bianca's head being up her ...you know... for the majority of the cycle she was 100% right about saleisha's body type (on the show that is... post show shes toned her legs i think)
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Afrocentric;3019297;
    The best shot in ANTM history, IMO, is Victoria's Rockclimbing shot. It embodied, to a tee, everything that the fashion industry is about. Awkward pose that works? Check. Long, skinny limbs? Check. Doe-eyed expression? Check. Fabulous wardrobe/hair/makeup? Check. Even the mixed reviews that the photo receives is a testament to its greatness. Most times in fashion, some get it and some don't. This photo is a perfect example of a lot of things that SHOULD be wrong, but totally work themselves out on the right side.
    I adore that shot too.

The swimsuit shoot in Cycle 8 produced some of my favorite shots (mainly Renee and Natasha's). I remember a lot of people on here thinking the same thing too.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

Dax

Renne's shots and Natasha's male magazine shot were pure magic. Jaslene's photos were also good but Renee and Natasha were simply stunning.