Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Katarzyna - "I do have a personality!"

Re: Interview with Katarzyna - "I do have a personality!"

Kat! I love you! You are my ANTM!
    Go Katarzyna! I have been with you since day one and I will be with you till the end!

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;2965212;
    I agree. The worst thing is, she's very hypocritical. She said in her interview that she didn't like girls putting down other girls -- and then she goes off and puts down Whitney (and for really superficial reasons). So it's not okay for someone else to put other girls down, but okay for Kat to put other girls down?

What a hypocrite.

If she meant what the said, she wouldn't have said negative things about other girls herself.
    Umm. She never put Whitney down, she said Whitney was very rude to everybody which is something many of the other eliminated girls have echoed in their interviews. Tbh, Whitney does come off very nasty.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;2965310;
    Why is it okay to put down another girl's personality, but only wrong to put down their modelling? A put-down is a put-down. Kat says it's wrong to put down other girls, and she goes off and puts down other girls. That's hypocrisy.

It doesn't matter whether it's "rude" or not, or "truthful" or not. Whenever Whitney has made a negative comment about someone on camera (mostly Dominique), it's also b/c she was asked her "honest opinion" and gave it. I have no doubt that's what the girls are asked in those camera confessionals: "What did you think of so-and-so's performance?" or "What did you think of so-and-so winning the challenge?"

If it's okay for Kat to give her "honest opinion," then she can't complain when other girls give their "honest opinions." And if she doesn't like girls talking trash about other models, SHE should go off and start talking trash about other models.

I dislike all of Fatima's catty comments about other girls. But in this interview, Kat did the same thing, so she can't complain when someone else does it.
    I think the main difference is in the text itself. She never called any names or said they were bad people, she simply told why she avoided them. She said she didn't know them very well and explained why. You can't possibly see that as the same as Fatima liking to test people or Whitney making refernces to Anya being dumb and rolling her eyes at people (things we'ev seen on the show). Check some of the other girls interviews (like Lauren's for example) and then you'll see the difference.

well... Allison Claire and Stacy Ann said that they are rooting for Whitney.

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2965520;
    well... Allison Claire and Stacy Ann said that they are rooting for Whitney.
    I don't know if this was for my post, but if it is that's not what I meant. I only meant that if you look at other girls interveiws like Lauren, they out right called names and could be considered rude. I was just using it as an example as to why I don't think Kat was being rude about it.

(If that wasn't for my post, sorry!)

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

Kat's got her number 1 fan right here!

Go Kat, prove Tyra and company wrong please!
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;2965310;
    Why is it okay to put down another girl's personality, but only wrong to put down their modelling? A put-down is a put-down. Kat says it's wrong to put down other girls, and she goes off and puts down other girls. That's hypocrisy.

It doesn't matter whether it's "rude" or not, or "truthful" or not. Whenever Whitney has made a negative comment about someone on camera (mostly Dominique), it's also b/c she was asked her "honest opinion" and gave it. I have no doubt that's what the girls are asked in those camera confessionals: "What did you think of so-and-so's performance?" or "What did you think of so-and-so winning the challenge?"

If it's okay for Kat to give her "honest opinion," then she can't complain when other girls give their "honest opinions." And if she doesn't like girls talking trash about other models, SHE should go off and start talking trash about other models.

I dislike all of Fatima's catty comments about other girls. But in this interview, Kat did the same thing, so she can't complain when someone else does it.
    There is heavy difference in making fun of someone and giving an opinion. Fatima stating Kata was boring and had no personality is an opinion, her making fun of Amis is the contrast. Allison stating racial comments directed towards Fatima is making fun of, Paulina telling what the girls look like is an opinion. Marvita calling Dominique a drag queen is making fun of, Dominique saying Marvita wasn't giving anything is an opinion. I can keep going with examples but the matter of fact is, there is a difference between making fun and honest opinion.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

when kata said whitney rolls her eyes at everyone is based on what she experienced living with her for weeks and months.
    I really don’t like the way she speaks to other people and the facial expressions that she has. I really can’t say anything about her real personality just because I really didn’t like the way she spoke to other people, so I avoided speaking with her. I don’t like the facial expressions she makes. She always rolls her eyes at everybody. She’s just not the type of person I would be friends with.
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Kata Fans are vicious about our girl sorry.

Well im hoping to see more of her, I would be so disappointed to see not pursure with everything she got. Chantal did it, im hoping for number two.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

Quote Originally Posted by TexMix;2965846;
    Kata Fans are vicious about our girl sorry.

Well im hoping to see more of her, I would be so disappointed to see not pursure with everything she got. Chantal did it, im hoping for number two.
    yeah me too! i hope she does try it.
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya