Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Katarzyna - "I do have a personality!"

FORT Fogey

Re: Interview with Katarzyna - "I do have a personality!"

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2964162;
    Oh my! Katarzyna comes across as very bitter, you know? Doesn't like Tyra, Fatima, or Whitney! Great interview! Boo for the responses though!
    Honest is more like the word. She didn't sound bitter at all, IMO. She never said anything negatively about Tyra, her friends did. And Fatima and Whitney are rude...so she's right in saying what she did about them.

Anyway, great interview! Katarzyna is certainly a very smart and honest person. She's lovely. Definitely someone I would hang out with, if I could. I'm glad that she isn't short, I was always worried about that. I hope she continues to model. And I agree with her views of the other girls! I love her

She does have a personality ? ! DUUH (:
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Makes me love her even more! Why in the heck the show didn't show this on TV. Katarzyna's interview was great and she definitely does have a personality. It's so sad that she had to go home.

Anyway, I'm really glad she's friends with my other favs Lauren, Claire, and Anya. It really seems that she gets along with everyone except Fatima and Whitney (which is reasonable). So it's great that she's not catty and that she's real, funny, and adorable!
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2964162;
    Oh my! Katarzyna comes across as very bitter, you know? Doesn't like Tyra, Fatima, or Whitney! Great interview! Boo for the responses though!
    I agree. The worst thing is, she's very hypocritical. She said in her interview that she didn't like girls putting down other girls -- and then she goes off and puts down Whitney (and for really superficial reasons). So it's not okay for someone else to put other girls down, but okay for Kat to put other girls down?

What a hypocrite.

If she meant what the said, she wouldn't have said negative things about other girls herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydtkuhnen;2965212;
    I agree. The worst thing is, she's very hypocritical. She said in her interview that she didn't like girls putting down other girls -- and then she goes off and puts down Whitney (and for really superficial reasons). So it's not okay for someone else to put other girls down, but okay for Kat to put other girls down?

What a hypocrite.

If she meant what the said, she wouldn't have said negative things about other girls herself.
    Actually she said that about Fatima, and she said she didn't like Whitney because of the expressions and how she would talk to people. She never said anything to degrade just her opinion of how she viewed Whitney's behavior. She didn't like Whitney's behavior so she avioded her she never put her down.

Nor Fatima, again she didn't like her because of the arguments she always started. She never said anything degrading just gave her opinion if Fatima's bahavior. She quoted Fatima off what Fatima said about herself. So I don't that hypocritical.

I think she gave a pretty accurate opinion of what I see the two acting. I like Whitney but I agree with Kata about some of things she does, but I didn't what she said degrading.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

FORT Fogey

Katarzyna is not a hypocrite.

She didn't put down the other girls by any means. She was asked her honest opinion and she gave it. There was no superficiality in the way she said any of her answers. She didn't go "Fatima and Whitney are ugly bad models!" She said that she is not their biggest fans and that she does not like the way they treat other girls. That is not rude. It is truthful and I agree with her 100%

I really don’t like the way she speaks to other people and the facial expressions that she has.
    If that's what you meant by superficial, she wasn't talking about her modeling expressions. She was talking about the way she rolls her eyes at everyone for every comment they make. Which is true.

She starts a lot of fights for no reason. She says that she likes to test people, but why would you try to make other people feel badly just to amuse yourself? I think that’s bizarre.
    That's not a put down. She was taking Fatima's words and she gave her opinion on them. You can't say that Fatima doesn't start fights, she does. For no reason. Kat was saying the honest truth.

Great interview, it's nice to hear from the girls, I really miss the weekly interviews-- oh well, such is life
    Nice to know, impossible to forget

FORT Fanatic

I love that interview and I'm glad she pretty much confirmed what I knew to be true about Whitney all along. I hope she does succeed in modeling as well.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2965247;
    Katarzyna is not a hypocrite.

She didn't put down the other girls by any means. She was asked her honest opinion and she gave it. There was no superficiality in the way she said any of her answers. She didn't go "Fatima and Whitney are ugly bad models!" She said that she is not their biggest fans and that she does not like the way they treat other girls. That is not rude. It is truthful and I agree with her 100%.
    Why is it okay to put down another girl's personality, but only wrong to put down their modelling? A put-down is a put-down. Kat says it's wrong to put down other girls, and she goes off and puts down other girls. That's hypocrisy.

It doesn't matter whether it's "rude" or not, or "truthful" or not. Whenever Whitney has made a negative comment about someone on camera (mostly Dominique), it's also b/c she was asked her "honest opinion" and gave it. I have no doubt that's what the girls are asked in those camera confessionals: "What did you think of so-and-so's performance?" or "What did you think of so-and-so winning the challenge?"

If it's okay for Kat to give her "honest opinion," then she can't complain when other girls give their "honest opinions." And if she doesn't like girls talking trash about other models, SHE should go off and start talking trash about other models.

I dislike all of Fatima's catty comments about other girls. But in this interview, Kat did the same thing, so she can't complain when someone else does it.

FORT Fogey

I still don't feel as if she was putting the girls down. She gave an honest answer. She did not say they were ugly bitches who didn't deserve to be in this competition or anything like that. That's a put down, what she said was not. She said they weren't the nicest girls. She said the way Whitney spoke to people wasn't very nice, and that Fatima purposely tried to aggravate people. Both are truthful. I find that put downs are normally centered around opinions.