Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Katarzyna - "I do have a personality!"

Re: Interview with Katarzyna - "I do have a personality!"

Okay, I was never a fan of her's, but I think she won me over with that farting line. What a shame that I finally like her after she was eliminated.

Thanks for a great interview hepcat and Katarzyna!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2963796;
    First of All....Eff you Tyra...you let this gorgeous, smart, intelligent woman go!If you think by giving her a bad edit , people would accept her elimination as fair,,,,too bad...she came off as a better and bigger person.

Moving on, Katarzyna seems like a smart and savvy young lady. I love how even when she speaks her mind, she's not offensive or demaning (unlike Fatima and Whitney). No drama,no sob stories-just simplicity,Talent, politeness and humility...if thats not a Top model, I don't know what is.Don't worry Kate, you weren't eliminated from a fashion competition, you were eliminated from a Reality Show.
    correct!!!! that made me love kata even more... i love you kata!!!! and she's also rooting for anya!

you're the best hepcat!thanks for the interview!

so whitney really is a bitch huh? so as fatima... but i still love fatima.
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2964162;
    Oh my! Katarzyna comes across as very bitter, you know? Doesn't like Tyra, Fatima, or Whitney! Great interview! Boo for the responses though!

Bitter?
    She is being honest, Whitney and fatima come off as b%tches. Im not surprised that Kata dislikes them.
    Last edited by Blaase; 05-02-2008 at 02:35 AM.

Oh my! Katarzyna comes across as very bitter, you know? Doesn't like Tyra, Fatima, or Whitney! Great interview! Boo for the responses though!
    But I kind of appreciate her open and honest answers. It gives us some information about how it really is in front of the cameras, instead of just watching it on TV. There's so much that we don't know, and things can be portrayed differently. I remember Renee's interview, when she talked about how she was repeating what the other girls were saying about Whitney and Diana, but they portrayed it as if it was Renee telling her own opnion. That story has always stuck with me.

So again, thanks Katarzyna for this interview! It did give us some insight about how it really is.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

Kat <333
    In no way is she bitter.
    She's such a nice person
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

Love her love her love her.

She come off as having a frighteningly high IQ for a reality show.

Also, I totally dig that contractually bound or not (you just know these girls suffer under some lousy contractual clauses as part of their NDA), she's not totally kissing Tyra's "fat ass" (hey, Tyra herself used that description... you know...). Kat could have SO easily said that Tyra was joking about her name and didn't take the easy way out.

I don't smell bitterness--I smell honesty. She's a real person, not a TV caricature , and that's why the ultimate in TV fakeness, Tyrant Banks, got away with portraying her as boring. And yes, for being too smart. Tyra even ADMITTED it.

She's honest. She's not fake. She's smart. She's hot. What's not to like?

EDIT - Okay, the closest thing to bitterness? Might be this:

if the almighty judges think it’s going to help me in my modeling career [shorter hair], then that’s awesome
    That might be "heard" as bitter, but I just kind of hear it as... well... kind of HILARIOUS.
    Last edited by Krom; 05-02-2008 at 03:02 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan

I don't see her as bitter at all. She's not the first girl to have something negative to say about Fatima & Whitney. What would the girls gain to lie about that? hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2964203;
    Love her love her love her.

She come off as having a frighteningly high IQ for a reality show.

Also, I totally dig that contractually bound or not (you just know these girls suffer under some lousy contractual clauses as part of their NDA), she's not totally kissing Tyra's "fat ass" (hey, Tyra herself used that description... you know...). Kat could have SO easily said that Tyra was joking about her name and didn't take the easy way out.

I don't smell bitterness--I smell honesty. She's a real person, not a TV caricature , and that's why the ultimate in TV fakeness, Tyrant Banks, got away with portraying her as boring. And yes, for being too smart. Tyra even ADMITTED it.

She's honest. She's not fake. She's smart. She's hot. What's not to like?

EDIT - Okay, the closest thing to bitterness? Might be this:

That might be "heard" as bitter, but I just kind of hear it as... well... kind of HILARIOUS.

thats why i love kat soo much!
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Gah! now I dislike Fatima even more....the fact that she puts people down for no reason ....Ugh! Kate was right...she is bizarre! and not in a cool way.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

FORT Fogey

Thank you so much for the interview. I loved reading it. That fart remark was great.

Kat has a great head on her shoulders. I'm glad she is able to see through panel and editing and still have a sense of humor about it. I was afraid that she'd be devastated about her elimination but judging by her responses I think she knows that she can do better by the show. Not to imply she is arrogant or anything though.

Now she has me all interested to see what she'd look like with platinum blonde hair!