Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Eight: Roman Castle Couture

Dax

Re: Photoshoot Eight: Roman Castle Couture

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2965154;
    You can tell why Kat was eliminated! Look at her pose. It is so predictable. She and Anya are doing the exact same thing. Additionally, her face is dead! And she didn't win the challenge AND Tyra doesn't like her. She was the obvious choice to go home.
    I like the pose not the face by any means. Challenge? Who cares about the challenges? Contestant have been eliminated winning the challenges.

The obvious choice to go home was Whitney simple because it's the worst photo and it's the third week in a row the girl doesn't deliver while this is Katarzyna's first week being in the chopping block.

I know Whitney had a way better shot than that from just watching the show. Her photo may not have been the best (it was still pretty bad) but I think Kat fans are just being bitter about her elimination. Even if Whitney was "stuck" it showed that she was learning from the competition by using the "pain" modeling Tyra had taught them. Even though her "painful knee and aching hips" pose didn't turn out fabulous, it did show that Whitney does soak things up like a sponge (and before any of you people make any stupid pun about that being the reason why she's so fat), she is learning and she is beautiful

Nigel wanted Whitney to stay longer than kat, ( during the deliberation )
    My Opinion:
    Homeless: Dominique Lingerie/; Marvita Meat: Katarzyna Paint:Katarzyna Music: Katarzyna
    Fuerzabruta:Fatima Jet Setters: Dominique Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique

ANYA ALL THE WAY!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2965154;
    You can tell why Kat was eliminated! Look at her pose. It is so predictable. She and Anya are doing the exact same thing. Additionally, her face is dead! And she didn't win the challenge AND Tyra doesn't like her. She was the obvious choice to go home.
    Couture posing has a set formula though. It's a lot of back arching, contorting, arm bending, hunching, etc. I do agree her pose is predictable but when you think couture, a pose like that is essential. I agree with you as well with the Tyra hating her thing...
    "You guys are all beautiful, let's face it, but shit, most of you are really bloody thick. You're dumb. And it wouldn't hurt if you picked up a book now and again yourselves, because otherwise you'll all be working at takeway bars after we kick your sorry asses out of the competition" - Charlotte Dawson

FORT Fogey

Yeah, Katarzyna's pose is very predictable...So is Anya's.
    Fatima and Dominique have the best poses and Whitney looks like she's pushing a doodie.

Fatima's looks like she's walking an imaginary dog... But I still want her in second, with Anya winning!
    Get yourself ready, and we're gonna have band practice!!!-Amis [Cycle 10]
    AusNTM
    Belinda. Leiden. Caris. Sam. Alamela

FORT Fogey

I love Fatima's broken back as Miss Jay said HAUT COUTURE

Dax

Well, Fatima's imaginary dog is the luckiest dog ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisperian;2965354;
    I know Whitney had a way better shot than that from just watching the show. Her photo may not have been the best (it was still pretty bad) but I think Kat fans are just being bitter about her elimination. Even if Whitney was "stuck" it showed that she was learning from the competition by using the "pain" modeling Tyra had taught them. Even though her "painful knee and aching hips" pose didn't turn out fabulous, it did show that Whitney does soak things up like a sponge (and before any of you people make any stupid pun about that being the reason why she's so fat), she is learning and she is beautiful
    I don't see her learning or improving at all. I haven't seen her progress anywhere beyond her same three standard poses. You can see the second the camera goes off, she sticks her butt or chest out. That strikes me as amateur, while at least Kat understood her angles and had a wonderful runway walk.

I may be a bitter Kat fan, but I'm pretty unbiased when I see a bad picture. And Whitney's picture this week was a big ol' bucket of FAIL.

FORT Fogey

ITA, Keely.

Whitney always tends to stick her breasts and butt out. Remember how Mr. Jay said "out goes the booty!"

He was dead on.