Re: Photoshoot Eight: Roman Castle Couture

For me:

-Anya
    -Dominique
    -Fatima
    -Katarzyna
    -Whitney

Everyone except Whit did pretty good. Fatima's was heavenly.

Aimee, Lauren...where are you??

This photoshoot officially kills that hair style in fashion. DEAD.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2964383;
    Aimee, Lauren...where are you??
    All I could think while watching was "Jeez, this is familiar--a photoshoot that the girl who was kicked off LAST time would have done great in!"

Aren't they all...
    ANTM has such bad timing.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Am I the only one who think that the only photo with couture pose is Katarzyna's?
    I don't see anything wrong with her eyes. tyra was just making stupid reasons to eliminate her.

I like Anya, but her pose are more for a sportswear campaign. but still cool though. She's the second best pose for me (along with Fatima)

Dominique's photo -loving the dress- but not quite couture. But honestly, she had some other pictures with better pose.

Fatima's face is so gorgeous and her expression is good but her wardrobe is not working. And her pose is the second best for couture pose.

Whitney... Gosh.. She looked like an old lady with a back-pain plus the face isn't working.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Anya
    Fatima
    Dominique
    Katarzyna
    Whitney

Worst decision ever... Whitney looks so crazy and deranged. A model? more like a mad prisoner escaped from the dungeon of the castle, I cannot believe that chose Whitney over Katarzyna...
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2964677;
    Am I the only one who think that the only photo with couture pose is Katarzyna's?
    I don't see anything wrong with her eyes. tyra was just making stupid reasons to eliminate her.
    The pose is great but the face looks absolutely dead. It's her worst photo. And this is coming from a fan of her. I do think she should have never gone home.

FORT Fogey

You can tell why Kat was eliminated! Look at her pose. It is so predictable. She and Anya are doing the exact same thing. Additionally, her face is dead! And she didn't win the challenge AND Tyra doesn't like her. She was the obvious choice to go home.

FORT Fogey

I love Kat's pose but I hate her face. I still think the shot of her leaning against the wall would have been so much better. Tyra screwed her over.

Whitney's shot was so much worse. I can't believe Whitney stayed. She looks scared and desperate, like she's saying, "get me the hell out of here!" Winning the challenge should not have saved her. Her third time in the bottom two, a crappy photo, and an annoying personality should have sent her home.

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2964677;
    No you are not the only one! I love Katarzyna's photo! I haven't watched the episode so I haven't seen a closeup, but I see a lot of intensity in her eyes. Tyra ruined her photo by altering the lighting in it...I assume
    "You guys are all beautiful, let's face it, but shit, most of you are really bloody thick. You're dumb. And it wouldn't hurt if you picked up a book now and again yourselves, because otherwise you'll all be working at takeway bars after we kick your sorry asses out of the competition" - Charlotte Dawson