Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Final 3

FORT Regular

Re: Final 3

Actually, Anya, Whitney, and Dominique, because I'd be all right with any of those winning (the latter two only because it would completely destroy Tyra's credibility, and I have no respect for Teeray after last night's fiasco).

Heck, I'm almost rooting for Soccer Dom because it'd be so entertaining to watch her win.
    After all, this show is purely about entertainment. And Dom's edit seems like it could be getting her quite far.

Fatima should not be in the F3, her walk is horrendous and her frame is so slight that it borders on malnourished. That having been said, she's beautiful; I just don't want her to win for some reason.
    Per'aps it's because she's so much better than the show...

FORT Regular

Obviously Anya and Fatima are locks for Top 3 maybe even Final 2 btu I would love to see Whitney be Top 3 as there is always a 1st for everything and I don't think many people want Dominique in the Final 3 at all, and come to think of it neither do I!!!

1. Whitney
    2. Anya
    3. Fatima

I'd be happy if either Whitney or Anya won.

i'm starting to think that fatima might actually win and anya might get runner up and i would understand if the judges threw dominique into the final 3 just for entertainment value, but if it's based on performance it should be anya, fatima/whitney, whitney/fatima, then dominique.
    My ANTM: Adrianne, April, Norelle, Brittany, Jayla, Sara, AJ, Jael, Jenah, Whitney
    C10's Weekly Best Pictures
    Week 1 - Kim, Makeover - Fatima, Week 2 - Marvita, Week 3 - Lauren, Week 4 - Anya, Week 5 - Kata, Week 6 - Whitney, Week 7 - Lauren, Week 8 - Whitney, Week 9 - Fatima, Week 10 - Whitney, Finale ?

ok, well i thi that dominque is going home next, she is ooooo commercialized!! Anya is totally going to win. She has been one of the best ever since the competition has began, never in the bottom 2, noting was ever wrong with her shoots, and won most of the challenges, she is going all the way!
    ______________________________ _
    Winner: Anya
    Runner-Up: Whitney
    3rd Place: Fatima
    4th: Dominque

______________________________ _
    MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/254831273

FORT Fogey

Winner: Anya/Fatima
    Runner Up: Anya/Fatima
    Third Place: Dominique

FORT Regular

4. Dominique
    3. Whitney
    2. Fatima
    1. Anya
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

4. Whitney
    3. Anya
    2. Dominique
    1. Fatima
    Homeless: Whitney. Makeover: Fatima. Lingerie: Aimee.Meat Packing District: Anya.Beauty Shot with Paint: Dominique.Musical Genres: Katarzyna.Fuerzabruta: Fatima. Airplane: Dominique. CoverGirl Commercial: Fatima. Roman Castle Couture: Dominique. Famous Movie Icons: Fatima

1. Fatima/Anya
    2. Fatima/Anya
    3. Dominique
    4. Whitney

I really just want Fatima or Anya to win, they better not leave next week with 3 first call outs each. Now that would be unfair.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

As much as I love Whitney & for a plus size to win. I honestly feel that she has reached her plateau, she is as good as she can get. A Anya, Dom, Fatima would be fantastic.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast