Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2963108;
    I never said Fatima was a raging bitch. You implied that models don't have to be agreeable in order to find success, and cited Naomi Campbell. I disagreed with you and gave my reasons.

Surprisingly, most of us don't spend as much time thinking about Fatima as you do.
    I know, right....thanks Guru..you took words outta my mouth.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

FORT Fogey

Fatima was especially bitchy this episode. I can't stand her personality. But her picture was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2963136;
    Fatima was especially bitchy this episode. I can't stand her personality. But her picture was amazing.
    *sighs* agreed

FORT Newbie

Well this was an interesting episode. I have long determined that the judges have selected who they want to win around this time. No matter how the girls do in their photoshoots, if they are next in line to go, that's it. I know that some of you are complaining that this is turning into a personality competition, but I don't see why it *shouldn't* be a personality competition. Obviously a huge part of the prize is to be a Cover Girl and do commercials and be a representative of the show. Just look at Saleisha. She is just awful. I don't see anything wrong with the judges really questioning the girls' abilities to actually step up and sell themselves to the industry. Just because you take pretty pictures or have a pretty face doesn't make you supermodel material. Kat could probably do runway work and be quite successful at it, but she just doesn't have the personality to make it big time. Now, as far as the top 4 go, it's pretty clear that Whitney and Dom will not make it to the top two. The judges no doubt will weed them out and let Anya and Fatima fight for the top spot, and that will be fine. I don't think it's about Dom and Whitney staying over Kat anymore; just look at the big picture here and it makes sense.

Pretty good episode. It was sad seeing Kat leave. She really wanted this and it seemed like it during panal. I thought it was quite mean for Fatima to say that Kat should just stay in the office or whatever...I never thought she'd say something bad about Kat. At least she was more agreeable with her comments on Dominique going home.

Anya again does good. I hope she wins...she has had great pictures and is a great model. She's fierce!
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2963106;
    There is a difference between being a bitch and being edited as a bitch. Melrose was edited as a bitch, Fatima is just a bitch. Editing doesn't make her say all the rude things, they can't digitally render her statements or the way she acts to those around her.
    I know! If anything I would've thought she would've been the humble girl this season.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Fatima just speaks her mind, like everyone else here.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

"Inspiration" for this week's photoshoot?

US Vogue October 2007
    "If you want the girl next door, go next door."
    Joan Crawford

Quote Originally Posted by Black Prince;2963810;

US Vogue October 2007
    OMG that looks so much like it! Raquel is so fierce!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by Black Prince;2963810;

US Vogue October 2007
    Only they had a better photog. You notice you can actually SEE the model's face?

sigh