Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 335

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

  1. #311
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    101

    Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM<3;2961392;
    I think the only redeeming thing Tyra can do with the complete travesty she made this cycle is crowning Anya as the winner.

    If she doesnt do that it really is going to be an awful cycle. I mean either Whitney, Dom or Fatima winning wouldnt be good.
    It's the exact same case as C9; strong girls with great photos and great looks lose out to a subpar models. Anya must win, but I'll be okay with Fatima. I liked Whitney for a long time, but she peaked at the music shoot and has steadily fallen ever since; she's not even F3 material anymore, even Dominique deserves her spot.
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

  2. #312
    topmodel MD puffter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    too sunny CA.
    Posts
    409

    Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Naomi campbell is the exception to the rule...and she became crazy only after she became super famous. New models cannot afford to be catty or miss photoshoots, however gorgeous and good they think themselves to be.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

  3. #313
    FORT Fogey straycat80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    873

    Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    If the judges had gone by the first photo session with the gladiator Fatima's name would not have been called first because she did bad on that one. So IMO she is not consistent.

  4. #314
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    943

    Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    So now they should've judge her because of her challenge?...

  5. #315
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    1,077

    Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2962998;
    So now they should've judge her because of her challenge?...
    You say that like it's a stupid suggestion. I think that the girls should absolutely be judged on their challenges.

  6. #316
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    1,077

    Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2962939;
    Yes, models are kindred souls. Like Naomi Campbell, yes?
    Naomi Campbell is a horrid example. She's an established supermodel and household name. If she's going to get booked, she'll get booked no matter how she acts, because she's just that huge.

    A little nobody from ANTM starting off doesn't have the luxury of being a raging bitch.

  7. #317
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    943

    Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    And you're certain she's going to be a 'raging bitch' on the industry based on her crappy ANTM edit?

    She's acted with class with every designer so far, that speaks louder than the horrid edit of a reality TV show.

  8. #318
    topmodel MD puffter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    too sunny CA.
    Posts
    409

    Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2963070;
    And you're certain she's going to be a 'raging bitch' on the industry based on her crappy ANTM edit?

    She's acted with class with every designer so far, that speaks louder than the horrid edit of a reality TV show.
    Ya know, even with the horrible edit, she has said the things she has.She has gotten into the fights she has.

    And Fatima has to do tons of good pictures and improve her walk like a 1000&#37; before she can even be compared to Naomi.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

  9. #319
    Kat, Anya, Lauren calvinrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    520

    Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2963070;
    And you're certain she's going to be a 'raging bitch' on the industry based on her crappy ANTM edit?

    She's acted with class with every designer so far, that speaks louder than the horrid edit of a reality TV show.
    There is a difference between being a bitch and being edited as a bitch. Melrose was edited as a bitch, Fatima is just a bitch. Editing doesn't make her say all the rude things, they can't digitally render her statements or the way she acts to those around her.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

  10. #320
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    1,077

    Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2963070;
    And you're certain she's going to be a 'raging bitch' on the industry based on her crappy ANTM edit?

    She's acted with class with every designer so far, that speaks louder than the horrid edit of a reality TV show.
    I never said Fatima was a raging bitch. You implied that models don't have to be agreeable in order to find success, and cited Naomi Campbell. I disagreed with you and gave my reasons.

    Surprisingly, most of us don't spend as much time thinking about Fatima as you do.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.