Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Yeah but Fatima's not consistent...and has reallllllly baaaad skin. Atleast Kat was consistently good.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by puffter;2962700;
    Yeah but Fatima's not consistent...and has reallllllly baaaad skin. Atleast Kat was consistently good.
    I disagree, I feel Fatima has consistently improved. So she is consistent.

I disagree....but whatever...Tyrant makes the final choice.
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

One thing that stuck out during Katarzyna’s photo shoot was the fact that she didn’t appear to be taking direction very well. Tyra was demonstrating exaggerated poses, with arms fully extended, etc., but Katarzyna kept posing like she was in a glass box, with her arms close to her body. At least that’s what we were shown; it’s entirely possible that Katarzyna did loosen up and deliver, only to have that footage end up on the cutting-room floor.

As for the photo shoot overall, it seems to me that I saw something very similar in either Vogue or Elle several months back, right down to the hairdos. I'll have to see if I still have that issue lying around somewhere.
    "If you want the girl next door, go next door."
    Joan Crawford

Yeah fatima has improved immensely. 2 first call outs in a row, no inconsistently there. And whitney and dominique are probably the most inconsistent girls left. whitney seems to be falling back, while dominique has a good week, then bad the next.
    Fatima: I feel like thats the most important thing that anyone can take away from you your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2961714;
    To me even though Im a big fan of Kat, her elimination was fair even if she left over Whitney. everything Tyra said to her was right. She hasnt taken an amazing picture yet, today's was a pretty picture but thats all. dead eyes
    See, this is an argument that I'll never understand. Some people have been saying, "Oh yes, this elimination was fair because Kat's pictures have been stagnant and only great pictures, not amazing." Yet we have other girls left in the competition (coughWhitneyDominiquecough) that seem to run on a hit-and-miss pattern (sometimes they do well, sometimes they don't). So why is that inconsistency and chance luck preferable to a consistent "goodness"?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have a model who constantly does good (maybe not amazing, but still good) than a model who MAY do amazing or MAY fail miserably. (And the latter seems to be more common.)

FORT Fogey

Fatima's being consistently improving. She was inconsistent the first few weeks, she's amazing now.

Quote Originally Posted by keely;2962897;
    Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have a model who constantly does good (maybe not amazing, but still good) than a model who MAY do amazing or MAY fail miserably. (And the latter seems to be more common.)

Not only you hun, most designers, scouts, photographers prefer that. They would prefer models who work well with others (not Fatima), are personable (not Dominique), polite, real (not Whitney).

FORT Fogey

Yes, models are kindred souls. Like Naomi Campbell, yes?

I think the elimination was justified because Katarzyna is by far the most beautiful girl there and SHOULD be taking by far the most beautiful pictures. And she wasn't. She was only average. Like Tyra says all the time you can';t just rely on your good looks you gotta work it.
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.