Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Well there you go...
    I'm really curious how her picture turned out... I know i'm gonna be in awe...
    This girl has such an amazing bone structure
    On a different note, I'm still baffled they kept Whitney over Katarzyna, this officially seals the fact that Tyra REALLY disliked this girl.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mc_aka_alisa;2961660;
    Ah, Fatima. lol. I can't help but like her. She knows who she is, doesn't pretend like she's something she's not, and like Ohmygosh mentioned, she knows when she's done something great. There's nothing I dislike more than a self-righteous girl who claims she's nice when she's actually a bitch. Well, except maybe mushrooms. (no pun intended towards Saleisha...whom I also dislike)

I usually never like the cycle bitch, but without this abrasive personality, Fatima just wouldn't be so appealing. Every time I look at her I think of the hardships she's endured and I find it incredible that she maintains this level of confidence in herself, this arrogance which I would hate in any other contestant. It takes courage and strength to go on after what she's lived, and the fact that she believes in herself is amazing.

This is something I also admire about her, not the fact that she somehow seems like a bitch at times, but the fact that she has this selfconfidence even though she's gone through famine, exilium, civil war, genital mutilation, I mean her selfesteem should be a wreck, but she's almost cocky. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2961460;
    Tyra was so rude to Kata. I don't understand where this comes from! Someone said it's because Tyra's always been jealous of the girls who have a college education.
    It seems like Tyra is threatened by articulate, intelligent women. There can only be one queen bee. lol.

I Disagree Actually, BTW Congrats to Tyra for her Talk Show getting a Daytime Emmy Nomination.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

Quote Originally Posted by mc_aka_alisa;2961688;
    It seems like Tyra is threatened by articulate, intelligent women. There can only be one queen bee. lol.
    and thats Blair from Gossip girl
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

OK I've had it with Tyra.....WTF????????

Katarzyna was always soft, polite, eager t0 learn, never ever bitchy and consistent. And she was Effing eliminated. Tyra keeps the catty, obnoxious girl who's been in B2 twice already and "loves" her personality....WTF Again...

Is this a personality contest? IS this America's next top Bubbly bitch?I understand they're looking for Covergirl, but in that case Tyra shouldn't go on and on about being Edgy!!

And I was a huge Fatima fan, but I'm sooooo Over her! She was rude, bitchy ( and not in a beautiful way ) and arrogant.She does not take direction well and seems to Thrive on others' misfortunes.Gah! If she wins, I'ma steal her "Travels Document" so she can't come back home...
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2961692;
    and thats Blair from Gossip girl
    never watched that...heard it's funny!

Oh I was Vulgar way before Katarzyna left.....
    One day, Katarzyna will accost Tyra on the catwalk, sparta-Kick her off it and yell "This is KATARZYNA!!!"

Hate to Break It, But Kata IMO Overstayed her welcome, too. I mean she hasn't improved and all of her pictures have the exact same pretty face, and it was a rightful elimination because her picture was WEAK.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

To me even though Im a big fan of Kat, her elimination was fair even if she left over Whitney. everything Tyra said to her was right. She hasnt taken an amazing picture yet, today's was a pretty picture but thats all. dead eyes
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.