Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

No, Your Right.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2961627;
    But Fatima is a bitch...and Kata as much as I like her didn't have a personality.
    So then it is a personality competition then right?

I am so happy Fatima got called first, she deserved it. I just love her confidence. When she does something great, she knows it. I screamed when she got called first again. And I loved Fatima and Anya's outfit at panel. I thought was Tyra said about Kat was dead on. But Im sad to see her go to, but she will be successful. Im just so happy for Fatima
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Agreed.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

also dominique and whitney werent that annoying this episode, whitney didnt mention once she was plus. yay. dom actually looked decent at the challenge and did really well for the photo, but panel just a mess. I think kat rewore one of her outfits again. but whitney had a new outfit, because i was tired of seeing her same black dress 3 times. but i did want her to go home over Kat. please let anya and fatima win this.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2961629;
    Agreed 21000% crespo
    Fatima deserved that first call out because the girl looks a million times better than Dominique and I bet Fatima's picture was fierce. She's been nailing every photoshoot since her music shot. And I also bet she looked gorgeous at panel, she always does. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
    I think that this week, Dominique had a better picture than Fatima. You are correct in saying that Fatima looked stunning at panel, though--that, combined with her picture, got her first call. (Dominique looked a mess at panel, as usual.) Fatima tanked beyond all reason at the challenge though.

My rankings-
    1. Dominique- I stand by my assertion that when she's off, she's a hot mess, but when she's on, she's absolutely phenomenal.
    2. Fatima- She did well, no doubt.
    3. Whitney and Anya- Whitney's picture isn't as good as Anya's, but Anya is become stale, IMO. She did her thing, no doubt, but the problem with starting out strong is that you have a shorter amount of time until you plateau. I think though Whitney was weaker, it (for me, at least) was counterbalanced by the fact that I feel like I've seen Anya take her picture before.
    5. Kat- The right elimination. All of the other girls have had at least a couple of absolutely AMAZING pictures, while Kat has had consistent goods but nothing great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2961629;
    Agreed 21000% crespo
    Fatima deserved that first call out because the girl looks a million times better than Dominique and I bet Fatima's picture was fierce. She's been nailing every photoshoot since her music shot. And I also bet she looked gorgeous at panel, she always does. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
    She did look nice this week. And her picture was good.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by eric crespo;2961631;
    So then it is a personality competition then right?
    I never said it wasn't. It totally is that's why Fatima isn't going to win. Her personality flip-flops from total bitch to humble African immigrant.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Going off of this photoshoot alone, I agreed with the bottom two (though I think that Whitney's photo was a tad worse than Katarzyna's, despite both being pretty decent). However, overall, I don't think keeping Whitney was the right choice. When Fatima and Stacy-Ann were in the bottom 2, Tyra went on and on about how important it was to "consider their entire body of work" (a phrase she repeated about 70 times).

Yet she didn't follow her own advice in this elimination. IMO, Kat's overall body of work, plus her runway walk and appeal to designers, should've WAYYYYYYY qualified her to stay over Whitney.

Ah, Fatima. lol. I can't help but like her. She knows who she is, doesn't pretend like she's something she's not, and like Ohmygosh mentioned, she knows when she's done something great. There's nothing I dislike more than a self-righteous girl who claims she's nice when she's actually a bitch. Well, except maybe mushrooms. (no pun intended towards Saleisha...whom I also dislike)

I usually never like the cycle bitch, but without this abrasive personality, Fatima just wouldn't be so appealing. Every time I look at her I think of the hardships she's endured and I find it incredible that she maintains this level of confidence in herself, this arrogance which I would hate in any other contestant. It takes courage and strength to go on after what she's lived, and the fact that she believes in herself is amazing.