Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Nigel Looked Pissed! in the next week preview, and I Must Say This Episode as a whole kinda made me like dominique. I mean she was likeable, had an amazing photo and was kinda funny and not-once bitchy, I cant say the same for Fats, who I absolutely love for finally pointing out that Dom was STILL in the house and Tyra did NOT choose Whitney's Best, I'm Sorry, But She Didn't and Kata was kinda awkward during her shoot, but I blame Tyra because her description of what she wanted confused the hell out of me "Italian Girl from Boca in Jazz Club" I Mean What?????? Overall a great redemption episode for Dominique, but a bad episode considering Kata went home, even though I hated her picture. All That Said Here's My Callout Order:

1. Dominique - Amazing Photo! Very Unexpected! Loved Her Shoot
    2. Fatima - SAME! But Dominique Actually Deserved First Callout for this week, but ruined it with her bad wardrobe.
    3. Anya - Another Great Photo! I Love It! Anya is our winner!
    4. Whitney - It's Kinda Editorial High Fashion, But It is NOT her best picture.
    5. Katarzyna - Deserved to Stay, But It Really Was Probably her Best Shot, and She has the same face every photo and is overrated, but still Deserved to Stay.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

F$%# Tyra, I hate the bitch.
    BUT I'm glad Kata didn't win because it's usually the kiss of death for the winner's modeling career.
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by charlieboy;2961591;
    F$%# Tyra, I hate the bitch.
    BUT I'm glad Kata didn't win because it's usually the kiss of death for the winner's modeling career.
    Well Jaslene, Eva, Nicole and Danielle already disproved that theory so that's for bringing it up once again

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;2961486;
    Fatima's was very good and she has proven that she belonged there, even if I still do not agree that she should've been eliminated for missing the plane shoot.

I should've phrased that correctly. Meant to say that I still do not think she should be in Italy and should've been eliminated when she missed the plane shoot. Stacy Ann should've stayed because she did make the shoot and most of the people who have not done a shoot were eliminated.

A couple things.

1. Tonight elevated my opinion of Whitney and Dominique. I still think Dom is a tranny mess, but she was kind of funny tonight. Whitney was more likeable tonight.

2. I almost forgot how much I hate Fatima. She's seriously such a stupid bitch. Girl thinks she's a natural... hahaha

3. WHY KAT WHY
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

My rankings (because I know you all care so much):

1. Dominique
    2. Fatima
    3. Whitney
    4. Anya
    5. Katarzyna

But I'm glad Fatima was given the recognition because she really is trying very hard to do well.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aznhotbod;2961066;
    So you do agree that Fatima is a bitch then.
    All of you saying that Fatima shouldn't win because she's a bitch just proves that this is a personality competition and those of you who say that Kata getting getting eliminated for no personality is a bunch of bull should stop contradicting yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by eric crespo;2961620;
    All of you saying that Fatima shouldn't win because she's a bitch just proves that this is a personality competition and those of you who say that Kata getting getting eliminated for no personality is a bunch of bull should stop contradicting yourselves.
    But Fatima is a bitch...and Kata as much as I like her didn't have a personality.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

thank You Eric Crespo! I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

FORT Fogey

Agreed 21000% crespo
    Fatima deserved that first call out because the girl looks a million times better than Dominique and I bet Fatima's picture was fierce. She's been nailing every photoshoot since her music shot. And I also bet she looked gorgeous at panel, she always does. If I'm wrong, please correct me.