Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

< 3333 Domy impressed me today (and she impressed Tyra, whee)
    Cycle 10 Rooting for: Anya + Dominique = Anyanique
    Dani: If he just said a doll with strings, that would've been cool but no,
    he had to get all technical, and say a Marionette doll. Who says that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TexMix;2961456;
    Though I don't like she left, I have to agree but whatever. I think safe to say Whitne most likely won't be in the bottom two again. Fatima and Dominique have two times, Whitney now has three. I don't know how fair it was to keep Whitney after bottom two, two times in a week. And Kata who just had a bad pic. But it is for the Covergirl and they need a talktive girls.

Maybe im still bitter about Saleisha winning....
    Katarzyna did better than Whitney in the Covergirl commercial. So that's not a reason to keep the bitch over Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2961463;
    Katarzyna did better than Whitney in the Covergirl commercial. So that's not a reason to keep the bitch over Kat
    I was a little confused but I assume your talking about Whitney. Why I thnk Whitney would be a good role model. But if were going off of photos and body of work. I do think Kata has a leg up. But alas the personality thing kills no matter what.

I knew she would get a eliminated but I thought anya would be the reason. I really want to know what Tyra looks for when picking the photos. And actually i dont like her picking at all. I think these girls have some better shots, I swear it.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

I think they should get someone who doesn't feel any connection to the girls like a magazine editor to pick the girls best pictures. Tyra has her faves that she chooses their best pics like Domanny and the people she hates like Kata.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Overall, I'm disappointed Katarzyna was eliminated, but at the same time it might be best she didn't finish higher. I think that she will be signed and being that high up but far enough down from top three will help too. That said, I found that she had a very classy departure speech and was still polite to Tyra, et. al. That also will reflect well in any job she does.

I didn't agree with the panel, but that's the norm. Paulina, however, I think is much better than Twiggy. She's giving true help like Janice did but isn't as abrasive. Nigel should seriously go... you can tell he plays favorites and will bash perfect pics when it's not his favorite girl.

As far as the girls, I have to reluctantly agree with the way they chose them. None were outright horrible IMHO, though some were weaker than others.

Fatima's was very good and she has proven that she belonged there, even if I still do not agree that she should've been eliminated for missing the plane shoot.

Dominique's is her best so far this season, though I do not think she should be there beyond final four. Next week will be very interesting pending whom is the "horrible" one.

Anya's is also very good, not my favorite, but it's still very good. She's going to have a great portfolio to show to potential clients once this is over, win or lose. That's going to be a great long-term prize.

Whitney's isn't horrible, but she channels Mae West here. Yes, West was very talented and known for her assets, but in this particular shoot, that was not what Tyra wanted. Sometimes it's good to not flaunt what you've got. That said, she should've closed her mouth, would've made it stronger.

Katarzyna's was also very good, even if her eyes were a tad too blank. The slight smiling with her eyes bit (fierce look) probably would've put her over the top between the two. Personally, I think she was eliminated because of the eyes and the weak gladiator photo compared to Whitney's winner photo.

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar

why they were in the b2?

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;2961486;
    I didn't agree with the panel, but that's the norm. Paulina, however, I think is much better than Twiggy. She's giving true help like Janice did but isn't as abrasive. Nigel should seriously go... you can tell he plays favorites and will bash perfect pics when it's not his favorite girl.
    I completely agree on this. Paulina truly offered helpful advice about how to look into the light and find your angles and such, and damn that woman is gorgeous. Tonight I literally just shook my head at everything Nigel said. He obviously makes up these obscure reasons to eliminate girls and plays favorites horribly, and none of his favorites are ever good.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

I must agree, I think Paulina is a wonderful addititon to panel. She actually helped the girls, she is a good median. coughLEAVETYRAcough.

Well now that i've gotten over my hatered. Im hoping Anya for the win but I never choose the right winners.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

FORT Fogey

Anya or Fatima better win this...
    I'm over Whitney and her whiny bitchy cheerleader-ish attitude.

FORT Fogey

ok, so Anya is coming off really dumb this episode! lol! Love Fatima (because Kat is the most boring of the 5)! And Whitney is gorgeous!