Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 4/23 show thread ***** SPOILERS*****

Re: 4/23 show thread ***** SPOILERS*****

Quote Originally Posted by littlshortdude1;2943222;
    Tyra is a rude pig. She has the nerve to constantly pronounce a girls name wrong even when the girl kindly asked her to fix it on many occasions. And the to say "Kata-whatever" is a total slap in the face. Kat has class and is a fantastic model, why must you constantly find faults in her and continue to be rude to her?

Oh, by the way. Paulina is the best judge ever. She has reached and passed Janice status.
    Yeah, Tyra pissed me off when she said "Kata-whatever". I was thinking that is so rude. Her name isn't even that hard to say. Tyra's dumb.

FORT Fogey

Can someone tell me what did Demonique say to Fatima? I'm about to rip her a new one.

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

Lauren

Katarzyna and Anya for Final 2!
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

Lol. tonights episode was so blah.

Anya- is so freaking nice and the most real out of the girls. did you see shes the only one that helped fatima and woke the girls up. shes not selfish at all and wins legitly and not evil. shes the best and her personality is so CUTE.

katarzyna- her commercial was the best and today when she said to say her name to tyra, i thought it was kind of boring the way she delivered it. she needs to push it way MORE.

Fatima- exotic in person and in photographs but her commercial sucked to me.

dominique- old, not fresh, goodbye

lauren- she should have stayed and dominique should have left. her pictures are gorgeous and her commercial she looked FLAWLESS.

whitney- go home, too fat and too ugly.

Call out should have been

KAtarzyna
    Anya
    Fatima
    Lauren
    WHitney
    Dominique

No doubt in my mind after this that Anya will win and deservedly so.
    Fatima will be runner-up. She is really beautiful and photogenic as well.
    Lauren is absolutely stunning and so photogenic, but definitely seems to have an attitude/anger problem.
    Kata, well, I'm definitely in the minority, but apart from her walk, there is nothing else that thrills me. I do like her correcting Tyra.
    Whitney is fake, they are right. She will be second runner up, though.
    Dom is absolutely there for entertainment value, so obvious.

Dominique really made me mad for what she said to Fatima, I now dont like her. But Fatima did so great! I thought it was the best, kat's would have been the best if she put more life in her commercial, because it was kind of flat. and tyra seem to be irriated by kat. and whitney go home and get a new outfit for panel, thats like your third time wearing the same dress and dont be jealous of the fabulous Anya because she is going to win this competition and hopefully you will go home next week. and i totally love anya even more this episode, she's such a sweetheart and finally she won covergirl. i think i have a new order of favs. why couldnt whitney go home instead of lauren, I am able to stand lauren, not this fatty. she annoys me more and more each episode. we know your plus size already.
    Last edited by Ohmygosh; 04-24-2008 at 12:14 AM.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Seriously, whitney is so annoying and ugly inside and out. only photo i liked was the fuerza buerta. her photos and presence is just so FAKE. shes more fake than dominique. hate whitney, worst plus size ever. well not worst in pictures, but worst personality.

FORT Fan

Why the hell are the other posts locked?

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;2943483;
    Seriously, whitney is so annoying and ugly inside and out. only photo i liked was the fuerza buerta. her photos and presence is just so FAKE. shes more fake than dominique. hate whitney, worst plus size ever. well not worst in pictures, but worst personality.
    you don't even know her...

Quote Originally Posted by xTiFEh;2943496;
    Why the hell are the other posts locked?
    I have no clue. I was wondering the same thing! lol
    Homeless: Lauren Lingerie: Aimee Meat: Lauren Paint: Aimee Music Genres: Katarzyna Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetters: Katarzyna Commercial Katarzyna Roman House: Dominique Famous Movie Icons (Paparazzi)Anya CoverGirl Mascara: Whitney