Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 4/23 show thread ***** SPOILERS*****

Re: 4/23 show thread ***** SPOILERS*****

What in the hell does Katarzyna have to do to get a first call-out?
    She showed personality like they asked, she had the best commercial, and she still won't get called first.
    Honestly, what does Tyra hate so much about this girl.

Anyway, here's my rank of the commercials.
    1) Katarzyna-Flawless, spoke the language perfectly, and was so cute to watch
    2) Whitney-Even if she was fake and over-the-top, Tyra was right, it looked like a real commercial
    3) Anya-Spoke alright and did a good job despite some mishaps
    4) Fatima-She spoke well, but the delivery wasn't fluid and she forgot what she was selling
    5) Dominique-WTH? Awful, she sounded like a drag queen, that would never go on the air
    6) Lauren-Awww Lauren, she's not a cover girl, she stuttered through the commercial like a hot mess
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Tyra is a rude pig. She has the nerve to constantly pronounce a girls name wrong even when the girl kindly asked her to fix it on many occasions. And the to say "Kata-whatever" is a total slap in the face. Kat has class and is a fantastic model, why must you constantly find faults in her and continue to be rude to her?

Oh, by the way. Paulina is the best judge ever. She has reached and passed Janice status.

all right the little "katarzyna" pronounciation lesson was not as bad as everyone is making it seem.....it's not like tyra gave an attitude. yeah tyra has been overreacting but so have some of the viewers.

anyways, that little lesson pretty much makes it obvious that Katarzyna is the girl that Tyra sees the hidden beauty in next episode. DUH!

Katarzyna is making it to the top 4, atleast.
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Quote Originally Posted by kevin702;2943240;
    all right the little "katarzyna" pronounciation lesson was not as bad as everyone is making it seem.....it's not like tyra gave an attitude. yeah tyra has been overreacting but so have some of the viewers.

anyways, that little lesson pretty much makes it obvious that Katarzyna is the girl that Tyra sees the hidden beauty in next episode. DUH!

Katarzyna is making it to the top 4, atleast.
    your right, there wasnt really a clash. I was just mad about what a cow face Tyra was. She is so rude and ignorant.
    Go Katarzyna! I have been with you since day one and I will be with you till the end!

Laurennnnn Noooooooooooooooooooooo I'm so not watching the rest of this season, none of the girls left are appealing to me.
    Last edited by mr.kuzmich; 04-23-2008 at 10:56 PM.

9 minutes into the show, and I'm wondering how many times whitney can mention she's a plus size model in one episode.
    My phenomenally beautiful avatar was created by the immensly gifted calvinrm.

In the next episode,There's no way Whitney's gonna fit the cloths,although they give her cape or something.

It's not like tyra gave an attitude. yeah tyra has been overreacting but so have some of the viewers.
    I guess I'd have to re-watch the episode, because I definitely thought Tyra had this attitude of "KatARzhenah, shmatarzhenah, whatever".

And I think Kat *has* mentioned the correct pronunciation of her name more than once, and very politely. I don't blame her for being more "in your face" about it this time.

Anyway, it's just annoying, this extra mean attitude toward the girls in general that I'm seeing in Tyra this season. It suggests to me that Tyra is finding the show to be a grind; she's not enjoying it. Fair enough. After 10 years, feel free to leave. But stop taking your frustration or annoyance out on the girls.

ETA: Paulina is really good, I agree! She speaks her mind and tells it like it is. Not always in a tactful way, true, but not in an outlandish "Janice Dickinson/I need my screen time!" kind of way either
    Last edited by dallas_viewer; 04-23-2008 at 11:27 PM. Reason: I forgot to give props to Paulina!!

^ It's only been like 5 years. but maybe tyra rounds up
    My phenomenally beautiful avatar was created by the immensly gifted calvinrm.

FORT Fogey

I'm so proud, you managed to go through your illness and still managed to deliver and get called first
    I LOVE YOU FATS!!!
    Also, how much cuter can Anya get?
    And HELLO? Katarzyna's packing a punch! wow! get that Tyrant gerl!
    Last edited by femme fatale; 04-24-2008 at 02:57 AM.