Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 4/23 show thread ***** SPOILERS*****

Re: 4/23 show thread ***** SPOILERS*****

Quote Originally Posted by [Messika];2942831;
    man that makes me wanna b**** slap tyra right in the face for not still saying kats name right! i think tyra is doing it on purpose or she just cant do it and i understand that part but still. what was kats reaction when tyra called her name up to get her picture? well...im glad that kat did really well in her commercial! and i proud that she stood up to tyra about her name and that she did it with personality. give her props for that
    If you can't pronounce it, call her Kat. Or maybe she is trying to show that the person in charge of your fate (someone booking the job) doesn't really care about your name and you shouldn't correct them and make them feel awkward? (OK, that is faaarrrrrfetched)

haha thanks again!
    dont you just love it how kat says her name!? its soo sexy! haha im glad that we got to see way more of her
    by the way..i didnt get the last two lines? do you think you can explain it to me?
    Katarzyna all the way!!
    "She is smart she has that unique polish look that you just cant take your eyes off of her."

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2942922;
    Here's how the exchange pretty much goes:

Tyra: Okay, last but not least is KaTARzyna!
    Katarzyna *while walking*: Okay, I think it's time for a new lesson on how to say my name. Katarzyna!
    Tyra: Katarzyna (She actually says it remotely well)!
    Katarzyna: Yeah!
    Tyra: I like that you are speaking a little more!
    Katarzyna: Well you said that you wanted to see more personality, and I was like 'oh no you didn't!'
    Tyra: Uh uh, it's 'oh no you DIDN'T gurlll!"
    Katarzyna: Oh no you didn't girl!
    Tyra: Yeah! Let's see your best take!
    -Commercial-
    Paulina: I think you spoke well! (something like that)
    Video Director: Yes you did a very good job with the Italian.
    Tyra: It was a little boring sexy at the end! Like do you kiss your boyfriend like that? -Fake smooches and giggling while looking away" Like looking at another guy?
    Katarzyna laughs.
    Paulina: I thought you did a very good job (you go Paulina!)
    Tyra: Okay Katarzyna (still remotely well), -gets all Italian- go back to your spot!
    Katarzyna: Kata-what? (She said it in a fun way, not like "what did you just say!")
    Tyra: -still Italian- Whatever go back to your spot!
    OK, the way you write it it sounds almost cute. A funny exchange. I probably wont' be able to watch, so am I off on this???

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2943046;
    OK, the way you write it it sounds almost cute. A funny exchange. I probably wont' be able to watch, so am I off on this???
    No, it was pretty cute/funny, in my opinion. Well, like 2/3 of me thought it was cute and funny, while the other 1/3 was scared that Tyra was going to lose it and start screaming at Katarzyna.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Fogey

I know what you mean, Lucy. I was scared that Tyra was going to go "That just sounds rude. You're personality is coming off as unpleasant." or some B.S. like that.

Paulina scored major points with me this episode.

Tyra's just generally weird this season. It feels like she's overacting, even when she should be overacting.

I don't care that Lauren left. She just seemed so laidback and lacking in terms of runway/confidence. I thought her walk was getting better, but she was definitely behind the other girls.

Anya won CGOTW. Yay!
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

I still have a hard time believing that Dom is 23 years old. If she's that old, then I'm in the 3rd week as a fetus. In that commercial, she was pushing the mid 40s.

That guy at Elite wasn't kidding about using a brillo pad, more like a sand blaster.
    Last edited by Fashion_Nazi; 04-23-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Errgghh! When Tyra said Kata's name wrong and Kat went up there like "Ok, I think it's time for a new lesson on how to say my name," I was like GET IT GIRL! But then I feel like Tyra just blew her off and humored her, because she went right back to the KaTARjenna when she called her.

(BTW, I thought that all of those Italian guys that dressed the girls for their challenge were sooo sexy! And I want that tourguides jeans!)
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

I cant wait to see it!!!! Just 29 more minutes to go!!!
    Homeless: Lauren Lingerie: Aimee Meat: Lauren Paint: Aimee Music Genres: Katarzyna Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetters: Katarzyna Commercial Katarzyna Roman House: Dominique Famous Movie Icons (Paparazzi)Anya CoverGirl Mascara: Whitney

FORT Fogey

lol! Katarzyna should've said something sooner. Its just awkward when someone has been calling you the wrong thing for a long time and you correct them after how many panels?? Kat should know that Tyra doesn't like to be wrong! Never correct the beast!