Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 4/23 show thread ***** SPOILERS*****

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/23 show thread ***** SPOILERS*****

UGH I have to wait another two hours to see it and I am THRILLED to see Katarzyna finally stand up for herself. That little exchange between Katarzyna and Tyra sounds fierce.

Does Tyra say "whatever" in a bitch tone or is it her fake laughter tone as if she's trying to pass her obvious bias off as a joke?

well i hope that its the laugh whatever joke that she does to make it funny like she still cant do it.
    Katarzyna all the way!!
    "She is smart she has that unique polish look that you just cant take your eyes off of her."

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2942844;
    UGH I have to wait another two hours to see it and I am THRILLED to see Katarzyna finally stand up for herself. That little exchange between Katarzyna and Tyra sounds fierce.

Does Tyra say "whatever" in a bitch tone or is it her fake laughter tone as if she's trying to pass her obvious bias off as a joke?
    its not really bitchy its just like 'girl, I ain't ever gonna get your name right, so lets move on' lol

oh good. then im glad that way kat doesnt feel bad or gets upset. so does tyra still think that kat looks "too sexy and boring" in the commericial?
    Katarzyna all the way!!
    "She is smart she has that unique polish look that you just cant take your eyes off of her."

i'm happy lauren went home.

lol at anya. i'm loving how she's still getting a good edit
    by helping out fatima and waking the girls up to be on time.
    but i'm so happy she finally won covergirl of the week!

katarzyna and fatima did the best, imo.
    anya had a good ending, but could've been a lot more focused & energetic.
    whitney. oh, my god whitney. and dominique? don't even get me started.
    "... BRAZILIA!" i'm happy fatima redeemed herself. and katarzyna kind of
    scared me by correcting tyra. i was afraid tyra would "take personality as
    arrogance" or something like that. but kat was called second, so yay

can't wait until next week's photoshoot. it looks awesome!
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2942844;

Here's how the exchange pretty much goes:

Tyra: Okay, last but not least is KaTARzyna!
    Katarzyna *while walking*: Okay, I think it's time for a new lesson on how to say my name. Katarzyna!
    Tyra: Katarzyna (She actually says it remotely well)!
    Katarzyna: Yeah!
    Tyra: I like that you are speaking a little more!
    Katarzyna: Well you said that you wanted to see more personality, and I was like 'oh no you didn't!'
    Tyra: Uh uh, it's 'oh no you DIDN'T gurlll!"
    Katarzyna: Oh no you didn't girl!
    Tyra: Yeah! Let's see your best take!
    -Commercial-
    Paulina: I think you spoke well! (something like that)
    Video Director: Yes you did a very good job with the Italian.
    Tyra: It was a little boring sexy at the end! Like do you kiss your boyfriend like that? -Fake smooches and giggling while looking away" Like looking at another guy?
    Katarzyna laughs.
    Paulina: I thought you did a very good job (you go Paulina!)
    Tyra: Okay Katarzyna (still remotely well), -gets all Italian- go back to your spot!
    Katarzyna: Kata-what? (She said it in a fun way, not like "what did you just say!")
    Tyra: -still Italian- Whatever go back to your spot!

Yeah, I thought it was ridiculous that Katarzyna pronounced her name right for them and Tyra still said "Ka-TAR-jenah!"
    Tyra has been particularly nasty this season. She could have made an effort to correctly pronounce Kat's name. That would have been the respectful thing to do, especially with Kat pointing it out.

Instead, Tyra put Kat in her place by being disrespectful to her, with this attitude of "Katar-whatever, who cares?" However, that attitude just made Tyra look like a nasty diva.

And let's not forget Tyra's comment to Paulina about Stacy Ann last week, when Tyra said that SA at least had Paulina's jawline. Paulina said that a model needs more than just a good jawline, and Tyra responded, with a roll of the eyes and a sour expression, "Well, I had to say *somethin'* nice about her."

Again, how mean and nasty. And again, what a bitch. It's past time for Tyra Banks to leave ANTM.

I feel that the judges already have their minds made up as to who should win (and why not? it's already clear that there are a couple of stand-outs), and that they didn't really care whether Lauren went now or next week.

However, I suspect that if Tyra hadn't been on her side, Dominique would have been the one out this week, not Lauren or Whitney.

Lauren's time ran out and I thought she threw in the towel after doing that commercial. She looked so awkward and several times, I thought she was going to burst into tears. I was interested to hear that she entered the contest as a challenge to herself. Well, she achieved a lot as I thought after her make over, she was the most striking of the girls. But, I felt she was more a project than a possible winner. Her walk was horrible and she had a bad case of marble mouth. I did find that she struggled with the "girly girl" and she seemed uncomfortable with some of the other girls.

I wish her luck in the future and hope she gives it a shot.

wow! looks really interesting and funny! now i cant wait to see it! I like the part where they were like "Oh no you didnt gurl!" hahah i have like two hours to watch it. more like an hour and a half. but thank you soo much "Duckiies" for writting this! you really didnt have to.
    Katarzyna all the way!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by [Messika];2942974;
    wow! looks really interesting and funny! now i cant wait to see it! I like the part where they were like "Oh no you didnt gurl!" hahah i have like two hours to watch it. more like an hour and a half. but thank you soo much "Duckiies" for writting this! you really didnt have to.
    No problem. It's probably the most we've ever heard Katarzyna speak, so I wanted to write it down!