Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 4/23 show thread ***** SPOILERS*****

Re: 4/23 show thread ***** SPOILERS*****

Lauren deserved to go home (Well besides Dominique). That girl is only good in pictures. Her walk is horrible, she plays the victim card, and does not look like a model. She looks stunning when made up but do you guys think she will have a personal stylist dolling her up before going to castings?

Quote Originally Posted by xXxANTMxXx;2942768;
    Tyra still didn't get Kat's name right?
    Nope, and I almost wonder if it was kind of a passive-aggressive jab at her.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I thought it was ridiculous that Katarzyna pronounced her name right for them and Tyra still said "Ka-TAR-jenah!"

FORT Regular

Anya, Katarzyna, and Fatima are the only models left worthy of a final 3 placement. Dominique is not adequately modelesque and Whitney is over-the-top, but not in a lovable way like Dominique. I'm glad Fatima got the first call-out because she deserved it. However, Katarzyna needs to get one at some point; she should have been called first, instead of Whitney, for the musical genres photoshoot.
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2942777;
    Nope, and I almost wonder if it was kind of a passive-aggressive jab at her.
    Haha. Yeah, it seems like it. I wish Tyra would stop attacking her
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

I think Kat did the best.
    "I wanna be like freakin' mother Theresa, but in a diva sort of way, okay?"
    -Dominique

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2942775;
    Lauren deserved to go home (Well besides Dominique). That girl is only good in pictures. Her walk is horrible, she plays the victim card, and does not look like a model. She looks stunning when made up but do you guys think she will have a personal stylist dolling her up before going to castings?
    i agree. I forgot to mention her appearance. She isn't going to get booked clomping in there and looking like she just rolled out of bed and threw clothes on and forgot to comb her hair. Her walk is attrocious. That is also important. She took good pictures and looked great made up, but that is only part of the picture. Also, given that a commercial would be part of her Covergirl responsibilities, she would have to be good on that. I think in time she could work on these things and be amazing, but it was justified. Now if they could only get rid of Dominique--I am with Paulina--I am laughing at her, but for the wrong reasons.....

FORT Regular

Wait....why doesn't Tyra like Kat?

man that makes me wanna b**** slap tyra right in the face for not still saying kats name right! i think tyra is doing it on purpose or she just cant do it and i understand that part but still. what was kats reaction when tyra called her name up to get her picture? well...im glad that kat did really well in her commercial! and i proud that she stood up to tyra about her name and that she did it with personality. give her props for that
    Katarzyna all the way!!
    "She is smart she has that unique polish look that you just cant take your eyes off of her."

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

I completely agreed with this weeks callout order

Fatima looks gorgeous, spoke well, smiled, and had a lovable and approachable personality. She deserved first call out hands down. Kat did all that but didn't have the same personality Fatima gave.

Lauren was dreadful this entire week. Her walk never improved, she didn't even try to do well during the covergirl commercial and in panel, she wasn't interacting at all!

This was her week to go. I love the preview for next week's photoshoot! I hope they realize Dominique will never be truly high fashion inside and out and that she gets the boot back to the US of A hollla