Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Seven: Jet Setters Boarding an Airplane

Re: Photoshoot Seven: Jet Setters Boarding an Airplane

OMG!
    i love DOMINIQUE's picture!!
    Homeless: Whitney. Makeover: Fatima. Lingerie: Aimee.Meat Packing District: Anya.Beauty Shot with Paint: Dominique.Musical Genres: Katarzyna.Fuerzabruta: Fatima. Airplane: Dominique. CoverGirl Commercial: Fatima. Roman Castle Couture: Dominique. Famous Movie Icons: Fatima

I agree that they should have shot them all together. I doubt a real shoot would cut-and-paste them like that.

Or just have the individual shots.

I really don't like this one at all.

LOVE::Tori.Jenah.Heather gasalong's Avatar

just love Lauren ,Anya, and Kata

Dominique looks so old if you see it in HQ quality ...
    you guys should use standard look (teal) if you want FORT to look more sexy!

anya and dom look best!
    stacy ann....

fatima should have done this shot

The photoshoot could be done better, I do not like the dark background! Lauren reminds me of one of the Rose mcgowan from charmed!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Hello!!!

Im new here so i have no idea how to put up avatars (or how to get them) so anyone? help? please??

but anyways, i just saw the episode and im loving Lauren!! She's just so clueless that its cute, and Anya! OMG i just want to kiss her, shes adorable.

I love Kat, she looks really "bitchy model" in this picture and i thnks its great.
    Although im not a fan of Dom, i think her picture was pretty good too.

About the whole Fatima losing her papers and stuff and Stacy-Ann going home, when i firts read about it before i saw the episode, i thought it was very unfair that they let her stay, but, watching the episode i kept feeling sorry for her cause you could really see that she wants this, she was basically having a nervous breakdown! And even though i dislike her more than anybody else in this cycle, i really think that of her and Stacy Ann, she had the best photos. I dont think she's THAT pretty, but i think she definetly looks more like a model than Stacy Ann, even though Stacy Ann definetly has a more loveable personality. And if i hadn't read it already i would have thought Fats was going home, the way Tyra spoke to her, it really must've been hard for her. And yeah, she was definetly irresponsible, especially since she had lost it a while ago and hadn't really done much about it, but everybody makes mistakes and if Stacy Ann would have been a better model then i would've been really mad, but she wasn't, and even though responsability is a big part of being a top model, this is not America's Next Responsible Model, Its america's BEST top model, and Fats is definetly the best model of the two.

^ oops! i totally got carried away there, i have no idea where i got the "this is america's BEST top model" (hehe) but you guys get the point.

perfect
    perfect face : Lauren
    perfect pose : Anya
    good outfit and style : Kat
    not well
    fack emotion : Whitney
    posing : Dominique Tyra

S-A's pic is good ,but it's time she should go.

FORT Newbie

Feel bad for fatima if she got eliminated because of that!
    From the begining i see some intrested things in Dominique but now she seems too boring for me!Her photo this week was really look like a old woman.

Love Lauren ANya And Kata Photo!

Most of the girls look good and some of them even like real models...1)Lauren is gorgeous(I don't have something more to say)She is so great when she wants,2)Stacy-Ann looks fake(although,this is actually a good photo for her modeling abilities)It was time to say goodbye to the show,3)Whitney looks also fake(specially her expression and her body language)She has to give something new if she doesn't want to go home,4)Anya is one of the best,even though you can hardly see her(however,this wasn't her best photo)She has future,5)Dominique looks different and quite impressive(glamorous)-(that doesn't mean that I like her)Improvement was always important to the judges,6)Katazyna is brilliant(Her pose is so clever and fabulous at the same time)She is one of my favorites...Anyway,I think that Fatima should have done this photoshoot!!!The photo is pretty good(The only problem is Stacy-Ann and Whitney at the middle-their fake looking)!!!The rest of the girls are amazing...Their poses are excellent,their face almost perfect,their style and their outfits awesome!!!So,"Viva Italia"...I can't wait until the next episode!!!
    "ANTM" - Cycle 11