Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Seven: Jet Setters Boarding an Airplane

Hey, it's only my opinion Christopher 62's Avatar

Re: Photoshoot Seven: Jet Setters Boarding an Airplane

There were several of the girls who did not do well on this shoot, including my girl Whitney...Sorry...I am so going for the plus size girl this year. But no matter how bad any of them did...Stacie was by far the worst in the photo...at least they were there for the photo. Again, I am sorry and my personal dislike aside...Fatima should have been sent home. I don't care about her body of work, her body missed the photo shoot and before any one jumps on me I also felt like Shannon should have gone home when she refused to do her shoot in the nude. If you miss the shoot or refuse to do it you should be out, no matter who you are or how good. If Fatima were a professional model and just did not show up at the shoot she would not be booked again. I totally agree with Jay, she new she was going on Top Model and she knew they always travel...she should have already had the papers or at least got started on it the second she knew she was trying out for the show. No excuses...in fairness to all the other girls, good photo's or bad...Fatima should have been eliminated.

FORT Regular

..How do you know she didn't start working on it the second she knew she was trying out for the show?

Because I know people...yes even "refugees" who have applied for their paperwork and...at least the people I know of...did not have a problem once they applied for the paperwork. Besides no matter how long it takes she should have talked to the producers long before she walked up to Jay at the photo shoot. She handled it irresponsibly and should have been cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher 62;2926611;
    There were several of the girls who did not do well on this shoot, including my girl Whitney...Sorry...I am so going for the plus size girl this year. But no matter how bad any of them did...Stacie was by far the worst in the photo...at least they were there for the photo. Again, I am sorry and my personal dislike aside...Fatima should have been sent home. I don't care about her body of work, her body missed the photo shoot and before any one jumps on me I also felt like Shannon should have gone home when she refused to do her shoot in the nude. If you miss the shoot or refuse to do it you should be out, no matter who you are or how good. If Fatima were a professional model and just did not show up at the shoot she would not be booked again. I totally agree with Jay, she new she was going on Top Model and she knew they always travel...she should have already had the papers or at least got started on it the second she knew she was trying out for the show. No excuses...in fairness to all the other girls, good photo's or bad...Fatima should have been eliminated.
    Funny how all the people critisizing Fatima always leave out the fact that she said she had a lawyer working on getting her papers when she knew she'd be on the show. These shows require you to hand over all this information. If you think that Tyra and Co. weren't aware about what was going on with Fatima and that they didn't deliberately set everything up to create drama, well, I don't know what to tell you.

It's kind of like Brooke C7 getting eliminated on her graduation night. Or the twins being in the bottom two together.

Very true, it is all in the editing. I tend to get caught up in the drama. If you really think about it the show needs to set the rules and stick to them for everyone. All of the girls who missed a photo shoot were eliminated except for Shannon and Fatima...why? What puts them above all the others. I personally do not think your body of work should count when it comes to missing a shoot. Although I still think Fatima should have been the one to go home the blame may not rest totally on her shoulders. Thanks for giving me another clear view of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher 62;2926742;
    Very true, it is all in the editing. I tend to get caught up in the drama. If you really think about it the show needs to set the rules and stick to them for everyone. All of the girls who missed a photo shoot were eliminated except for Shannon and Fatima...why? What puts them above all the others. I personally do not think your body of work should count when it comes to missing a shoot. Although I still think Fatima should have been the one to go home the blame may not rest totally on her shoulders. Thanks for giving me another clear view of the situation.
    Don't forget about Shannon's situation though, BOTH, Robin and Shannon did not take the shoot, and they were both up for elimination, obvioiusy, Shannon did have the stronger portfolio, so Robin was the one that left. I guess they could have done a double elimination, but then that would ruin the whole idea of the big "top three" finale.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;2926378;
    And, I think she has the patience of a saint with how Tyra constantly mispronounces here name - sometimes I think intentionally. )
    She is just used to it. I have a difficult to pronounce last name and people say it wrong all the time... really it doesn't bother you, cause you realize that it is difficult and not everyone will say it correctly. If it really bothered her, she would just have everyone call her Kat or something else easier, since she doesn't - I doubt it bothers her much.

FORT Regular

I have the feeling everything about Fatima's legal situation will make sense after she's eliminated and interviewed.

Every girl aside from Kat and Lauren's lower bodies are in the same pose.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

FORT Regular

I like the theme and concept of the photoshoot, however, I wish that it were executed similar to the Phonebooth shoot in C5, where instead of a composite, each girl would have their own shoot with their best frame and the girls in it. Like say, Lauren's best picture with the actual pictures of the others girls in that particular frame, regardless of whether it was her best shot or not.

Anyhow,
    1. Anya
    2. Lauren
    3. Dominique
    4. Katarzyna

5. Whitney

6. Stacy Ann
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya