Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Seven: Jet Setters Boarding an Airplane

FORT Fogey

Re: Photoshoot Seven: Jet Setters Boarding an Airplane

This photoshoot sucked, IMO. What category of modeling does it even fit under? I guess commercial. Like an ad for an airline? It's a weird idea.

1. Lauren
    2. Anya
    3. Kat
    4. Whitney
    5. Dominique
    6. Stacy Ann

I hate Dominique's photo. She looks worn out facially and her body looks really odd.

I like them all but Stacy-Ann's is the worst. I really can't pick a favorite between Anya, Kat, and even Dominique (worst "model" left). Lauren and Whitney's are good too but a bit off. I'm pissed they couldn't have waited for Fatima to arrive and do her shoot. But no, Tyra needed to create drama and act like a pretentious bitch. Ugh.

I was surprised when the judging panel was in the hanger at the airport - I would've loved to see Fatima in this shoot so I'm disappointed they wouldn't let her do it...or at least take a quick picture or two just to have something. But I know that's not how Tyra works. She just loves that drama.

Lauren's is the only one connecting to fashion!

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2926058;
    It seems like the photo quality is bad in this one - I don't mean the re-sized picture that naimafans posted, I mean that even on the closeups on the show, the quality looked poor like the girls' faces weren't in focus.
    I agree, when I was watching the show and they showed close ups, the quality of the photos was horrible! Kat's was the worst, if I remember correctly. Her face was super squished and out of focus.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jessicasimi;2926338;
    I was surprised when the judging panel was in the hanger at the airport - I would've loved to see Fatima in this shoot so I'm disappointed they wouldn't let her do it...or at least take a quick picture or two just to have something. But I know that's not how Tyra works. She just loves that drama.
    It wouldn't have been fair to the other girls if she took the photo. She was late/missed the shoot and therefore was penalized.

Overall, I like the photo, but it does look like the girls were photoshopped in there. Everyone did at least a good enough job to be sent overseas, but I agree that Stacy Ann's was the weakest. She does remind me of Ambreal's departure though - a cute photo fitting the theme of the shoot, but eliminated because she didn't know her angles that well and not being as strong as the others.

Dominique's photo stands out but not in a good way - she's larger than the rest of the group.

I love Anya's expression in this photo. She does look excited in a genuine way, and the body language also matches.

Lauren's is great too because she has that '40s movie star glamour look to her in that pic.

Whitney's isn't bad, but she does look fake. That, combined with her paint shoot, can hurt her long term.

Katarzyna's pic is good, but the boots are not '40s. Of course this is barring if they were wearing fashions, they're the only thing really out of place with the picture IMHO, and there are shoes for that era that would still be cute and work here. (And, I think she has the patience of a saint with how Tyra constantly mispronounces here name - sometimes I think intentionally. )

That said, Fatima should've been eliminated because she didn't do the shoot. Others didn't do their shoots and were eliminated for it - Shannon the exception. IMHO though, had Robyn decided to not do hers as well, I think Shannon would have been eliminated (though I think she was the better model overall out of the two). Personally, I feel it unfair to Stacy Ann for that reason, even though she did have some weak photos.

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

These photos are amazing, with the exception of Whitney's.
    1. Stacy Ann [Something about it, makes me love it]
    2. Katarzyna/Dominique/Lauren
    3. Anya
    Infinite. Whitney
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

FORT Regular

I reeeeeeally want the high quality photo because it looks pretty bad as my desktop image right now.

1) lauren
    2) dominique
    3) anya
    4) whitney
    5) katarzyna
    6) stacy ann
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

FORT Fogey

I hate hate HATE the fact that they photoshopped each girls "best shot" in. It looks so fake and kills the entire feel of the shoot--the girls look out of place and not at all like they are interacting with each other.

Realistically, they should have had one best shot for all 6 girls, so they would have all had to be on point. It may have meant that a shot where one girl looks FABULOUS couldn't be used because another looks like crap, but that's the reality of taking a group shot, and they should have challenged them as such.

Dominique has the best shot, strangely enough. I'm so over the blind praise for Anya by the judges. Worst picture is Whitney. Stacy-Ann actually looks like she's interacting with the others and makes sense in the context of the picture.