Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Seven: Jet Setters Boarding an Airplane

Re: Photoshoot Seven: Jet Setters Boarding an Airplane

^i laughed so hard when I saw the picture
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Lauren's long shot (not close-up necessarily) is stunning. I kind of hate ("hate") Lauren, but I can't hate that picture! Same with Dom of the Dead's. I'm duly impressed by both.

Whit-Whit, pagentry, the Iraq, etc. etc. Not impressed. She's probably my least favorite contestant personality-wise, aussi, but I really try to be objective when it comes to pictures. Sadly, she yet again looks like she's been punched in the face. Can someone just tape her mouth shut or something? Slack jaws are not cute.

Anya's is so good, but her pictures are always spectacular, aren't they? I don't think it's the stand-out shot of the bunch (that distinction probably goes to either Lauren or Katarzyna) but oh my gosh gosh god this girl really makes me squee. She's so adorable! She seems like such a lovely person! I just want to hug her every time she appears on my screen!

Props to Katarzyna for not kicking her leg out (I mean, whaaa?) and props to Katarzyna for looking so silver screen siren. She doesn't necessarily look like she's running for the plane, but it kind of fits her, and I think her pose is beautiful.

Stacy-Ann, oh, I just don't know. I didn't really want her kicked off even if she's not a very good model, but I just think this picture is terrible. It kind of breaks my heart, because she seemed so sweet.

Why why WHY did everyone have to constantly "work it" if it was to be a composite of their best pictures, anyway? It doesn't make any sense! Come on, tptb, pick a theme and stick to it - either make it a composite where all the models don't have to be in the picture constantly and all the time, or actually make it a real group shot, which would teach the models a LOT more about being "on" all the time.
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

Lauren owns this shot.

Domanque, Whitney, and Stacey Ann look so horrible.
    Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

FORT Regular

This photoshoot was vile and the composite photograph felt cheap and poorly executed.
    I feel like this could've been much better if each girl had her own picture where the others were Photoshopped to be more like background extras, and if they were modelling luggage.

Meh.

My call-out order:

1) Lauren
    2) Katarzyna
    3) Anya [would be higher up, but her sunny expression and the ominous, dramatic background are incongruous]
    4) Dominique [clearly, the editors squandered precious time editing her face and not enough making the picture look believable]
    5) Whitney
    6) Stacy Ann

Tyra made the right choice for elimination this time around.

FORT Newbie

My call out order:
    Lauren
    Kat
    Anya
    Dom
    Whitney
    Stacey Ann
    (if Fatima did it, she would have been right after Kat)

I think this shot was taken within the first hour with Lauren.
    Stacey Ann's was seriously bad because she does not know how to work her angles, but Dom's is too overrated, is there something wrong with Tyra?

Anya nailed this shot, as did Dominique. The other girls were just OK.

Dax

It's weird but I think this is Dominique's best shot. She looks very pretty. One of the few pictures I like of her.

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

I know stacey ann has not been top dog as of late, however i don't believe i twas her time to go. I feel Fatima's issues should have made her the obvious choice. In previous seasons a girl's lack of picture has been almost like an automatic cause for dissmissal. While i do think fatima is a beautiful girl and has a career ahead of her, she hasn't had the greaest photos each and everyshoot.
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2934637;
    It's weird but I think this is Dominique's best shot. She looks very pretty. One of the few pictures I like of her.
    Agree. Even though she's ugly. This photo I think is so poised and schick.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Actually I think that Katarzyna & Dominique did great in the photoshoot!
    My Call-Out Order based on pictures:
    Katarzyna
    Dominique
    Lauren
    Anya
    Whitney
    Stacy-Ann
    Fatima (Just for not doing the photoshoot)
    Homeless: Lauren Lingerie: Aimee Meat: Lauren Paint: Aimee Music Genres: Katarzyna Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetters: Katarzyna Commercial Katarzyna Roman House: Dominique Famous Movie Icons (Paparazzi)Anya CoverGirl Mascara: Whitney