Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: 4/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS FROM TONIGHT'S SHOW ONLY**

Premium Member

Re: 4/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by HelloSugah;2926770;
    just because they only mentioned it this episode, don't mean that she only now started to work on it.
    I agree. We have to keep in mind that this is a heavily edited show, and we the whole thing was probably edited: 1) to fit into a 40 minute time frame, and 2) to create more drama and provide Tyra & Co. with an excuse to give her a hard time. We probably won't get to hear the real story until Fatima gets a chance to answer the question in an interview.

I thought the whole thing was crap anyway. Whether Fatima was irresponsible or not - real life happens and you deal with it as best you can, and it doesn't make you a bad person. I haven't been a big Fatima fan, but if their goal was to make us feel bad and root for her, they accomplished that last night because I was really pulling for her to make the shoot on time.

Im STILL lovin' Aimee!!! CDUBB101's Avatar

Re: 4/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS FROM TONIGHT'S SHOW ONLY**

can someone give me a link to this episode? like on youtube or something? I cant find it.
    Im really missing Aimee!

ANYA FTW!!!

You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine... ~Jason Mraz

I loved this episode. Sometimes I hate the unseen footage episodes because it takes so long to get back to the eliminations.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

my call out order just judging on pictures, not on challenge and all that

1.Katarzyna
    2.Dominique :0
    3.Lauren
    4.Whitney
    5.Anya
    6.Stacy Ann
    7.Fatima -eliminated
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2926899;
    I agree. We have to keep in mind that this is a heavily edited show, and we the whole thing was probably edited: 1) to fit into a 40 minute time frame, and 2) to create more drama and provide Tyra & Co. with an excuse to give her a hard time. We probably won't get to hear the real story until Fatima gets a chance to answer the question in an interview.

I thought the whole thing was crap anyway. Whether Fatima was irresponsible or not - real life happens and you deal with it as best you can, and it doesn't make you a bad person. I haven't been a big Fatima fan, but if their goal was to make us feel bad and root for her, they accomplished that last night because I was really pulling for her to make the shoot on time.
    I think that is interesting because when I heard Mr. Jay said that this was the first time Fatima mentioned it to him, I really cringed. I don't think Fatima would bring it up when speaking with the creative director of the photo shoots! She brought it up with the producers, which is a more fitting choice. So Tyra knew about it the entire time!

FORT Fogey

'First of all, there's one of you missing. Where's Fatima?'- Tyra Banks

i didnt like how tyra kept throwing it in fatima's face that she missed the shoot. the girl felt bad enough. well we would have a 7th photo to judge but fatima didnt take one. i felt bad for stacy too
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2928302;
    I think that is interesting because when I heard Mr. Jay said that this was the first time Fatima mentioned it to him, I really cringed. I don't think Fatima would bring it up when speaking with the creative director of the photo shoots! She brought it up with the producers, which is a more fitting choice. So Tyra knew about it the entire time!
    true! just for the drama! i hate it.. but im glad fatima wasnt aufed
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Fatima should have got the boot for being irresponsible. It's like they told her if your going to be a supermodel you travel alot and have to have your travel documents in order at all times. Go Katarzyna!!