Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: When did you first start watching ANTM?

Re: When did you first start watching ANTM?

Last Monday I stayed home sick from school, and MTV was airing one of the cycles all day (not sure which one, it had Jael and the Russian girl, and Jaslene won).. anyway, I got hooked.

Last Wednesday the CW played the unseen footage thing, I guess, and out of the girls I saw, I probably want either Fatima or Anya to win.

when cycle 3 was airing i remember seeing amanda's and eva's spider photo all over the web but i didn't know what exactly it was from. i just ignored it.

then one time i was reading something on LJ and the girl put for what she was listening to "america's next top model" and then someone left a comment saying hell yeah, the premire is on tonight. i think i had been wanting to get into the show...but once i read that comment i turned on my tv to the cw and it was the part in cycle 8 where the girls were walking down the street and mr jay rode up to them in a motorcycle and they did the photoshoot. that's when i got hooked.

begining of cycle 3...i heard about it from friends when cycle 2 was playing...and i watched the final of cycle 2 and i loved it.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Since the 1st Cycle!!!
    they aired it on one tv channel in here. but they only aired it until Cycle 2...
    too much boobies to display on national tv (i guess) ^^;;
    esp since cycle 3 (or 4?) fade out pic not too covered up

FORT Regular

I actually statred watching when I was flicking the channels ages ago and I saw the recap episode of Cycle 1 and I was thinking why is there so much narration and quick eliminations in this reality programme, now I feel dumb as obvioulsy it was a recap which recaps the Cycle so far!

Cycle 7 was my first one. Then I fell in love and got all caught up.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Cycle 1 first episode

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar

I first watched around the end of Cycle 2/beginning of Cycle 3. I loved Janice and still miss her. I've seen every season since, and caught the first 2 in their entirety when they re-aired.
    Elyse, Amanda, Yaya, Nicole, Michelle, Nicole Linkletter, Brittany, Jenah, Lauren.

She just looks expensive gigi_iv's Avatar

i blame my college roommate from last year. i was trying to work on my senior thesis of the role of the federal government in local education, and she always had it on. naturally i joined her (i've always loved fashion, so it wasn't too hard to forget my studies). We both loved Natasha for the crazy factor. been hooked ever since. i've watched all of the eposides from all of the cycles online. i've also watched all of the aussie, british, canadian, and german shows. i know that it's not true fashion, but i love it just the same. the things that they go though to get the picture are what really draw me in. i love fashion photography.
    Alex Perry is the greatest judge ever to appear on a top model.

i had known about antm ever since cycle 1 started, but i actually started watching towards the end of cycle 8. after that, i caught up and watched cycles 1-7 on youtube. i've been watching ever since :]
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast