Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: When did you first start watching ANTM?

Re: When did you first start watching ANTM?

I start to watch ANTM during Cycle 2. Then I watch Cycle 3, then I don't watch Cycle 4. Then 5-8. Then I bought a DVD of Cycle 4 then Cycle 1 is on TV then cycle 9 then 10. Cool right?
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I remeber the first time i ever saw it!
    I was sitting at a realatives and saw Brandy C4 falling to the ground when she got into the top 13...
    Then i remeber seeing Tyra doing a handstand in the newspaper and it said 'for season 5 of...' and i almost died waiting...

THEN

I got a computer and spoiled Nicole and Danis win and some of C7,but i started catching up on youtube and have never looked back!
    Whitness to Whitneys fierceness.
    Anya way to the top!

FORT Newbie

I started in Cycle 3

I remember watching ANTM for the very first time during the premiere of Cycle 8 in CW back in Feb O7. I remember doing the shows, & I wanted to watch something so I tuned to CW which was WB before. The TOP MODEL BOOT CAMP intruiged me, so I decided to watch it. I also remember now finishing it because I had to go to sleep before 9.

On a random day in March O7, I was bored again, so I started flipping the channel, & I came upon a new eps. of TOP MODEL. I think it was the episode when Diana was eliminated. I wanted her to stay , at that time I wanted both plus-size girls to win but I didnt know it was impossible back then. After that, thats when I started watching the new eps. every Wed.

During the summer, I was expecting to watch either SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE or BEAUTY & THE GEEK marathons, but I came upon the episode of TOP MODEL 4. It was the episode where they did the Seven Deadly Sins, as much as I hated that episode. I kept on watching & that was my TOP MODEL STORY....
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Cycle 6, bald photoshoot. I was flipping through channels and since everything else wasn't worth watching, I decided to stay at ANTM. I watched cycle 6 on and off, but cycles 7-10 I watched almost religiously. After cycle 6 ended, I watched all the previous ones on Youtube.

I saw an ad for it before it started, and tuned into the premiere of Cycle 1. I don't know why but I suspected it would be good cheesy fun. Elyse and Adrianne really sucked me in. Ooh, and the whole drama between Robin and the non-Christians in the apartment. Robin was so annoying and self-righteous, you just had to tune in to see her get the boot, and she ended up making it to Paris and even over Kesse! It still makes me mad.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Mollie Megg Kata Lauren charlieboy's Avatar

I had seen the Cycle 3 finale and caught Cycles 2 and 4 on a marathon but started watching religiously during the premier of Cycle 6.

Team Whitney, Lauren, Anya, Katarzyna, and Aimee.

As many of you know by now none other then Sara(C6) Albert "The Great" "Modern Day Aphrodite=Venus" drew me to ANTM. Obviously since it was Sara Albert who drew me To ANTM I started watching at the beginning of cycle 6. When I looked through that weeks TV Guide by accident I happned to notice an ad for a returning TV show on UPN called America`s Next Top Model and they showed pics of all the cycle 6 contestants and a brief synopsis of why they were competing and they showed the heights and weights of all the contestants and I happned to see Sara`s face for the first time and I read her caption and it said she was a 6`1" tall volleyball player. Well I immediately fell in love with her and realized I had to see any TV show which she was in.. Even though it was Sara herself which drew me to ANTM I enjoyed the plot and found some of the other contestants to be attractive even beautiful although as of yet IMO none can yet match Sara(C6) in beauty.. I continue to watch the show to a large extant in the hope that another contestant will come along that can be as beautiful as Sara(C6) or more so. So far the closest approxiamations to Sara(C6) have been Lauren(C10),Marvita(C10),Bianc a(C9),Sarah(C9) Hartshorne,Jaeda(C7),Mollie Sue(C6) , Jaslene(C8) and Natasha(C8).
    Last edited by amazonophile; 04-14-2008 at 08:04 PM. Reason: add a sentence
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

FORT Fanatic

It's sweet and all, but I will never understand this obsession for Sarah "the Great." She wasn't bad but not much above average in my opinion!

FORT Regular

I started watching ANTM in cycle 1 but i didnt see the whole thing as i didnt care for it because it was only 9 and only watched it when i saw my mom and sister watching it. The same went for cycle 2, watched some, not the whole thing. I started to really watch it in cycle 3 and watched it every wed. I really liked Ya-Ya(I even wanted to name my cat after her but we named her after the winner, Eva). So then i continued to watch all the cycles just considering it as another show i liked. Then came cycle 8. I thought it was really cool and i loved all the photoshoots(I was very naive then and didnt know what a realistic photoshoot was like). This was the time i realized that they showed marathons all the time. I watched every marathon that was on and eventually saw cycle 2 all the way through. So cycle 8 ended and my favorite, renee, didnt win. I thought i wouldnt watch it again...Yeah right. So cycle 9 started and i found a new favorite, jenah. I really liked cycle 9 and adored jenah. This is when i wondered upon FORT and got hooked even more. I always came her for spoilers and i remember the Great Wall pictures and how everyone thought they saw heather because of the 6 extras. So anyways, then my curse...3rd place is my favorite....occurred and i was to the point of tears seeing jenah go. I was SO angry saleisha won. Nevertheless, i continued to watch ANTM. Once cycle 10 started, i was obsessed. I eventually joined this site so i could talk about my favorite tv show with other people. So anyways, in the beginning, i loved amis. However that phase ended soon enough and i began to ADORE Katarzyna and HATE Anya. Anya has moved up on my list but Kat is still at the front. Hopefully she doesnt get 3rd like Jenah and Renee.

ANTM-The story of my life

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast