Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: When did you first start watching ANTM?

Re: When did you first start watching ANTM?

The first one ever was the Sunday repeat of the first C1 episode. I stumbled onto it by accident actually. I didn't watch the whole season because I had forgotten about it but I did manage to tune in for the finale. That was an accident too. I remember being overjoyed that Adrienne won and so happy for her even though Elyse was otherworldly to me. Anyways, I didn't watch anything from C2 and C3 but I began rewatching it with the Zodiac shoot in C4. I fell out of loop again and then watched the Seven Deadly Sins episode. After that, I've been watching them all since. So technically speaking, C5 was the first cycle I watched every single episode during their original airings.

And during C7, my interest was elsewhere for two weeks apparently because I missed the Michelle/Amanda eliminations. I think those are the only times I completely and totally missed any episodes.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fanatic

I remember I kept seeing an advert of a woman that looked like either Beyonce or Naomi Campbell (Not knowing who Tyra Banks was back then) going psycho at a girl and I thought ooh whats that, and then I saw a marathon for cycle 4 that weekend and started from the beginning of cycle 5, and never looked back. I began to get annoyed with being a cycle behind and always finding out the winner at around the end of cycle 7 and switched to youtube and watched the whole of cycle 8 in one day. and did 9 and 10 on youtube too.

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar

Christmas Holidays 2004
    They were repeating Cycle 2 in UK then, getting ready for cycle 3 in January 2005. I started watching in about half way through the first episode of that cycle, when they're all sitting at the dinner table and yoanna steals the toilet paper! I even remember telling myslef 'I am not gonna let myself get hooked on this show. That didn't really workout so well for me...
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

The first episode I ever saw was episode 2 of Cycle 4 but I heard about this show long time before
    And now I'm a big fan !

the first ever episode of ANTM i watched was the finale of C1, and i only managed to catch the runway show and the judging. I was happy that Adrianne won because back then I thought she look like Milla Jovovich. I never missed an episode of ANTM since then...

[I KNOW, I REMEMBER TOO MUCH!]
    So, it was a dark rainy day, and nothing was on. I was flipping through the channels, and still couldn't find anything. I loved MTV already, so I wanted to see what was on that channel, and I awaited to the best show ever, AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL! The first episode I watched was the Garden of Eden shoot. And after I saw that, I was glued to the TV all day. And now, I search alot about the show on the computer, and are signed up for two ANTM forums, this forum, and theCW forum. Whenever it's on, I am watching it pretty much all day. BUT THEY NEED TO PLAY CYCLE ONE AND TWO MORE! Oh, and I discovered it in early 2006.
    Get yourself ready, and we're gonna have band practice!!!-Amis [Cycle 10]
    AusNTM
    Belinda. Leiden. Caris. Sam. Alamela

I started from the middle of cycle 4.
    I started getting addicted from cycle 5 onwards & i still am until now
    ANTM: Katarzyna, Anya Aimee
    AI: David A, David C, David H, Brooke
    Survivor: Amanda, Ozzy, Eliza

I started during cycle 4 when I saw the commercial that showed rebecca fainting and I was so curious about it. Then I became such a fan of antm!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

FORT Regular

i start to watch the cicle 4 -- the final runaway show my sisters also watch the final, they wants to win Kahlen...
    then the cicle 5 didnt see.. until the 6 .. 7 ( my favourite)...
    here in my country just one channel Sony Entertaiment transmite the show...in november!! and i have to wait to see the cicle 8....
    thanks God to youtube

FORT Fogey

My little cousin had her first communion so I hung out with my older cousin and her friends while the party was going on. We wanted to escape the seven year olds that were screaming while trying to kill my brother. We went to the basement and watched the cycle 8 marathon which aired the weekend before the finale. I watched marathons after I watched the finale and then became hooked.
    Last edited by duckiies; 04-14-2008 at 12:06 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast