Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: When did you first start watching ANTM?

Re: When did you first start watching ANTM?

Well... I was looking around youtube one day and I saw a video called "the Girl Who Cheated". I had just brokenup with my boyfriend over cheating and was feeling pretty low. I clicked on it and watched the whole episode and then I watched another and another. Before I knew it it was 2:00 am. and I hadn't left the room all day to eat or use the bathroom.
    Reading the youtube comments and not having the motivation to get a youtube account lead me to seek out this place. And that is how I came to be here.
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

I was flipping through channels one night a few years ago and some girls doing a photoshoot with a taranchula caught my attention.

Seems like a lot of others started watching during cycle 3 as well.

FORT Fogey

The first episode I ever saw was during cycle 2. I was babysitting, and the kids had already been put to sleep. It was the episode where they had acting lessons and Camille sucked major eggs throughout the whole thing. I remember really liking Catie, and I was annoyed that she was kicked off.

I tried to make an effort to watch the rest of the season, but that was when the show was still airing at 10 PM, and because I was younger, I never got around to keeping up with it.

Then, the weekend before the cycle 3 finale, VH1 was airing a marathon of the whole season before the finale. I had read a snippet about the season in Entertainment Weekly, where they were determining the chances of the final four girls. Because of that (and the commercials for the finale), I already knew who would be the final three... Anyway, I came in during the makeover episode, at the beginning of the beauty shoot. The exact moment I came in on was when was when the stylist (Danilo?) was asking Amanda if she was possessed by the previous owner of her hair.

I got hooked, and watched the whole marathon, and having been through it, I had to watch the finale the next week. When Cycle Four was advertised, I knew I had to watch it. I've been watching avidly ever since. I caught up on Cycle two during another marathon, and bought Cycle one on DVD just so I could see it.

The second half of cycle 1

Well Im from Australia so I didn't see it as soon as it come out I think I started watching AusNTM first but for ANTM, I was bored one afternoon and I turned to FOX8 and I watched Nicole be crowned the winner. Then FOX8 had reruns up to cycle 6 (I think) Then I would usually go on the net, to find the top model archives on UPN. Then I would look everything up on wikipedia from Cycle 7-8, then I think from then on I just started watching it on Youtube and anytime it aired here.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

O wow, so no one saw the first episode of the actually day it aired.

Feeling a little awkward.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

Since Cycle 1

I started to see a lot of it when Eva won in Cycle 3 since her ad really was everywhere! Then VH1 had a marthon. The first time I started watching it from week to week was like Cycle 6 careers and I used the marathons to catch up! Best show ever for reals!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Lauren-Whitney-Amis Tae from Siam's Avatar

I started watching ANTM at 1st EP of Cycle 2 when I knew that there is such TV program in my cable --it show on that cable after cycle 2 ended--.
    A lot of people will walk in & out of your Life.
    But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

Since Cycle 1 never aired here, I started watching from Cycle 2 when it aired.

I was hooked, watched Cycle2, 3, 4. Especially cycle 4, goodness knows how many times Ive watched it.

Then I missed Cycle 5, only started watching when Lisa was eliminated.

Started back at Cycle 6, thus my love for Joanie! Then cycles 7 and 8.

Since my TV airs them pretty late (about a few months after the finale in USA), I watched Cycles 9 and 10 on YouTube. Thank goodness for youtube.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast