Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: When did you first start watching ANTM?

Re: When did you first start watching ANTM?

During C3.

aga
    FORTified

During Cycle 3 - not from the very beginning, probably around the time Jennipher got eliminated. I remember loving Amanda's pictures and personality, so it was hard to see the earlier episodes where she betrayed Cassie's confidence about her bulimia and accused Eva of stealing her crystals. Also it was interesting discovering what "mean girls" Eva and Ann were; well Eva was mean and Ann was co-dependent.

Adding-on to the original question: when did I start visiting the boards? Cycle 4 - it was interesting to read about these "characters" from the previous cycles like Shandi, Elyse, Mercedes and Yoanna and then actually see the marathons and get to know certain girls after reading so much about them beforehand.
    Last edited by aga; 04-13-2008 at 09:58 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

The orginal first episode, my cousins love fashion and I liked reality tv so we watched it and from then on it became another show to record anytime it ever came on.

So yup ever since the first orginal airing of the show.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

I love reading about everyones ANTM beginnings!
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

FORT Fogey

I had heard about the show off an on for a couple years but never had interest in it. I thought I'd find it dull. But one boring Summer day I was watching TV and happened to come across a marathon. It was the commercial episode for contact lenses. From the moment I saw Ebony fade away in the closing shot I was hooked. A few months later Cycle 5 started and I've never missed an episode since. (Well... except two weeks of Cycle 7 when I went overseas. I had somebody tape them for me!)

I started when they had the cycle 3 marathon, the day before eva won. then i started watching cycle 4. I also rewatched every cycle during my winter break.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

My was the same time as renee's!

Except, I saw the ones where they were showing episodes of Cycle 7 on Sundays on The CW, I think. I still remember it. It was the 4th episode of cycle 7, where Monique was eliminated. If my Mom never flipped the channel, I would've never even heard of ANTM. I really didn't watch any episodes after that, except for the fashion show in the finale of 7. I looked on the web to see who won. Funny, though, because CariDee won and I've never seen her during those episodes.

After that, I watched marathons on Mtv and VH1. Then school started up for me again, and I visited the CW site for the first, and that's how I found out about cycle 9, so I was excited about watching ANTM the right way.
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Cycle 7, only because I was waiting for One Tree Hill to start. I actually hated ANTM at first because I thought it was stupid and I had to wait an hour for One Tree Hill to start. But Caridee captured my attention and I just found myself rooting for her through out the cycle.

Premium Member

I started watching during Cycle 6. I don't remember which episode, it might have been the one when they had to wear the cockroaches. I've also tried to catch the marathons of earlier cycles when I can.

With all the reruns and marathons, it gets confusing. I think the first full season I watched real time was Cycle 4.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast