Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 4/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2907905;
    You only see a very very small portion of the shoot, which doesn't necessarily reflect on the outcome of the entire shoot.

About Kat getting little airtime, Saleisha didn't get much in the recap either!

I totally agree - Kat was almost completely overlooked during the entire recap. Maybe she is the winner and they are trying to show her in the best light - which to them means not showing her at all! Like the strong silent type who just takes over all the other girls. I don't know, I find it very odd.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2907905;
    You only see a very very small portion of the shoot, which doesn't necessarily reflect on the outcome of the entire shoot.

About Kat getting little airtime, Saleisha didn't get much in the recap either!
    Yeah but during that shoot, Jay kept criticizing Lauren and saying she didn't do well. That's why I was surprised that she actually got such a good shot.

Saleisha didn't get much time either but at least Saleisha got airtime during actual episodes. I would compare Kat's aitime with Nicole C3. I bet Kat will get eliminated for not having enough personality.

One of the better recaps I've seen from this show.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

has anyone posted the clip recap on youtube yet?
    Katarzyna all the way!!
    "She is smart she has that unique polish look that you just cant take your eyes off of her."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lrpv1688;2907912;
    urrrghh... i have to wait till saturday or friday night till i watch this.. it sucks... i hope they have a good reason for the NO KATA SHOW
    Like hopefully that she is eliminated next episode for having no personality.

Did it occur to anyone that she's not given any air time because everything she says is really boring?

Quote Originally Posted by sixtieshappy;2908325;
    Like hopefully that she is eliminated next episode for having no personality.

Did it occur to anyone that she's not given any air time because everything she says is really boring?
    That's not true considering plenty of the contestants that have already gotten the boot have commented in interviews that she's really cool to get to know...

The only reason, she's not shown is because A)She probably doesn't win, so they don't want to bother showing her much; B) She has no sob or dramatic story to tell, and C) Since she seems to be rather aware of herself, she probably doesn't want to go to crazy since it's on camera and it could affect her life negatively post-ANTm.

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2908345;
    That's not true considering plenty of the contestants that have already gotten the boot have commented in interviews that she's really cool to get to know...

The only reason, she's not shown is because A)She probably doesn't win, so they don't want to bother showing her much; B) She has no sob or dramatic story to tell, and C) Since she seems to be rather aware of herself, she probably doesn't want to go to crazy since it's on camera and it could affect her life negatively post-ANTm.
    agree! since i guess she's smart enough not to drag herself to the drama and catfights. she's composed and reserved although i can feel she has a crazy side since the former contestants say she's cool. if she doesnt win, she can still make it outside since she has a goodwalk,she's pretty and has a nice portfolio too
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2908345;

I agree more with C. She's "boring" because I would assume she has a sense of maturity and is level headed. She established that she's here to give this a shot at modeling. Not become a good reality star. I prefer the more discolsed girl than the girl who has a lack of selfcontrol and refers to herself as a bitch or diva. Which I wouldn't want my child to look up to as a rolemodel.

But, why I wish Kata had more airtime, even confessionals. I would rather her be shown little and still have a good character. Than her getting lots of airtime and me dislike her because of things she says. (ex. Claire). In my case.

But yay for Anya getting little spotlight. And my girls Marvita and Amis <3
    Love for the crzies

Last night made me miss Kimberly. Girl was just amazing.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

I just love how she is aware of herself especially since she's on camera 24-7.