Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 4/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

So no Kat drinking milk? This sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen;2907237;
    I hope everyone saw it, the pot was EMPTY when Lauren was using it.
    The first shot is of a clean empty container... so... this was after she poured it out.

lauren is insane, like monstrously insane.. she was threatening Fatima with her "You're F%^%g lucky!" mantra.

After Whitney valley-girled her way through the explanation of the girls dancing together, I realized that Fatima's right.. she IS the cheerleader who slept with ALL the football players...
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

She just looks expensive gigi_iv's Avatar

that show was horrid.
    Alex Perry is the greatest judge ever to appear on a top model.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;2907258;
    The first shot is of a clean empty container... so... this was after she poured it out.

lauren is insane, like monstrously insane.. she was threatening Fatima with her "You're F%^%g lucky!" mantra.

After Whitney valley-girled her way through the explanation of the girls dancing together, I realized that Fatima's right.. she IS the cheerleader who slept with ALL the football players...
    the point is it was still empty.

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_iv;2907260;
    that show was horrid.
    Yep, completely unnecessary. I hate how they do this.

Looking at Claire in her final shot, wearing that sad tutu like dress... I'm trying to figure something out:

How does she breastfeed when she has no breasts?
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Kat barely got any airtime

Now it really doesn't seem very likely that she'll win.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Was there a covergirl of the week?
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Kat received no air time at all. The only time she was shown was during her emo shoot and they said that she really posed with emotion during that shoot. Btw, I also didn't know emo was short for emotional, lol. Then again, I don't think I even know what emo music sounds like.

Umm, why did they say that Lauren rocked her lingerie shoot? She sucked at it, she happened to luck into her shot, but her shoot was bad and when that episode originally aired, it was more than obvious how bad she did. I'm over Lauren and her bipolar personality.

Anya's personality was actually shown. She was also complimented pretty much every two seconds as well.

FORT Regular

im son angry...katarzyna got no airtime
    Anyway marvita cracked me up with her guitar.... ♪"anya just took a shower..its about time"♪
    I also liked seeing anyas personality when she took the pictures...still would've prefered a regular episode or seen more katarzyna