Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If ANTM Had the Make Me A Supermodel Format

Re: If ANTM Had the Make Me A Supermodel Format

If America had voted:

C1: Elyse would have won, with Adrianne in second, and Shannon in third.
    C2: April would have won, with Shandi in second, and Yoanna in third.
    C3: Toccara would have won, with Amanda in second, and Eva in third.
    C4: Naima would have won, with Kahlen in second, and Brittany in third.
    C5: Nik would have won, with Lisa in second, and Jayla in third.
    C6: Danielle would have won, with Joanie in second, and Sara in third.
    C7: A.J. would have won, with Caridee in second, and Brooke in third.
    C8: Natasha would have won, with Jael in second, and Jaslene in third.
    C9: Heather would have won, with Jenah in second, and Sarah in third.
    Cycle 10 Photos of the Week:
    Homeless: Kimberly; Makeover: Lauren; Lingerie: Anya; Meat: Lauren; Paint: Katarzyna; Music: Katarzyna; Water: Anya; Airplane: Lauren; Commercial: Katarzyna; Castle: Anya; Celebrity: Anya; Covergirl: Whitney

I am glad antm does not have public vote about choosing the winner. Because than its about popularity.
    I like make me a supermodel, because it is more about modeling, but I think the judges should actually pick who should go home and who stays because they are the ones who know more about modeling and people are just choosing their favorite models. But I am really thrilled that Holly won last night.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I don't know why people keep saying that AJ should have won cycle 7.. I'll not be surprise if quit like Ebony (if she was called over Jaeda)

and... I'm the only one who think Jael is not funny, just annoying? she tries so hard.
    I'll miss Alamela.

I dont think Jael is funny either, she bothered me so I happy when she eliminated. And I dont think AJ should of won, melrose and caridee are much better models.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Only if its America's Best Dance Crew format, then I'm all for it. But Make Me a Supermodel? No...
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

It would be okay but I wouldn't buy it. MMAS always pissed me off because all the fierce girls got kicked off because they wanted to see the Ronnie and Ben showmance. Jacqi over Ronnie? Ronnie is just lucky he is gay because they are the ones who kept him on the show. Perry had awkward posture. Ben was boring. Holly is fierce! Glad the public made the right choice...for once!

If ANTM was like that we would get mediocre winners. As others have said the edits play a lot into who stays and who goes. Everyone on here is pretty die hard and not everyone in the country would vote that way. Elyse would not have won. I love the girl but if I was just a normal viewer I wouldn't think she wanted it. Same with AJ. Jenah might have made it far but a lot of people who watch the show that aren't diehard fans didn't like her tude. Heather or Chantal would've won. I don't think Saleshia would have stood a chance.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I WOULD HATE THIS!!! everyone votes for their fave despite them doing well or not. that means katarzyna would win this cycle, bleh! thank god antm is up to the judges.

although i am thankful that Holly won "Make me a supermodel" Shannon and Holly deserved it the most.
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

the make me a supermodel format is genius to me. ANTM should do so.
    i keep bleeding love.

i love the idea.
    Heather and Natasha would have won ,really.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

It'd be nice if America voted for the bottom 2 or 3 and then we had qualified judges (not Tyra and her minions) vote on who got to stay. The best of both worlds.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast