Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cycle 10 General Thoughts and Comments

Re: Cycle 10 so far?

For me, its so far, so good.

The eliminations thus far has been good, according to their pics, reflecting their performance.

Cycle10 is def a good cycle.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

This was such a great cycle! They focused more on modelling by getting bigger names like, Badgley Mischka, Tuleh, Versace, Elle Macpherson. It was very entertaining too, unlike cycle 9. In the end, there was a great winner. I hope cycle 11 is as good as cycle 10, if not better.
    Mustafa Shah

Dax

Probably my favorite cycle.

While I wanted Anya to win and I thought Aimee's and Katarzyna's elimination were absolutely ridiculous I'm not mad. We have a good winner. It was for me the most high fashion cycle yet.

Premium Member

Re: Cycle 10 General Thoughts and Comments

I changed the title of this thread from "Cycle 10 so far.." because I thought it would be a good place for you to have a place to discuss your thoughts about Cycle 10 as a whole, now that it's over.

FORT Fanatic

Thanks Marleybone. For a minute there I thought I'd created a thread I'd forgotten about! Odd dud elimination such as Kata and Aimee, but on the whole pretty good and I loooooooove the winner!

The photoshoots? the beauty shot face paint!
    The choice of girls? faves: anya, amis, and lauren. but the strongest: anya and lauren.
    The eliminations? I thought the eliminations this cycle was kind of fair. except for fatima staying over stacy ann. YES fatima has a stronger portfolio than stacy does, but i just thought that was unfair.
    The challenges? the POSE OFF!
    Your faves performances? ANYA in all of the challenges
    People, get my school a tv show. I'd be the reality villan. Recognize, hoes.
    Amis, Lauren, Anya

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;3002200;
    Thanks Marleybone. For a minute there I thought I'd created a thread I'd forgotten about!
    I thought a new title made more sense now that the show is over.

I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I could tell by how well Anya did all through the cycle that she wasn't going to win, but I think she will do just fine.

The photoshoots?
    The choice of girls?
    The eliminations?
    The chalenges?
    Your faves performances?

Photoshoots seem to make more sense than last cycles (I mean... gummy bear, banana split, etc. versus roman castle couture) but I am kind of disappointed that no nude shots for this cycle (oops, don't get me wrong, I'm not a pervert but I think that shot will be edgier).

Choice of girls are fantastic in comparison to past cycles. Even from pre show, I already can see some girls got booked and signed to agencies.

Eliminations are fine, I just don't think Dominique should have stayed that long.. lol I have to say the most shocking elimination is claire's and katarzyna's.

Challenges, more runway for next cycle pleaseee..

Faves performance, as in favorite contestant? I think I have to say Anya and Katarzyna.

And I have to say even I am not whitney's fan, I think she deserved the title
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;3002238;
    The photoshoots?
    The choice of girls?
    The eliminations?
    The chalenges?
    Your faves performances?

Photoshoots seem to make more sense than last cycles (I mean... gummy bear, banana split, etc. versus roman castle couture) but I am kind of disappointed that no nude shots for this cycle (oops, don't get me wrong, I'm not a pervert but I think that shot will be edgier).

Choice of girls are fantastic in comparison to past cycles. Even from pre show, I already can see some girls got booked and signed to agencies.

Eliminations are fine, I just don't think Dominique should have stayed that long.. lol I have to say the most shocking elimination is claire's and katarzyna's.

Challenges, more runway for next cycle pleaseee..

Faves performance, as in favorite contestant? I think I have to say Anya and Katarzyna.

And I have to say even I am not whitney's fan, I think she deserved the title
    Yea I'm not a whitney fan but I thought she was really fierce on the Runway. Although Anya really did look like a baby Heidi Klum in that commercial!

For me it was really a disappointment. Whitney? Bleh..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast