Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Six: Fuerzabruta

Re: Photoshoot Six: Fuerzabruta

Katarzyna's photo is my favorite.Her face is so peaceful and beautiful.
    Anya's movement and eyes are fabulous.
    Stacy-Ann...girl she just can't photograph well.
    I hope she'll be going home next week,love her personality though.
    Whitney definitely has a better photo,this one just didn't work well.
    Dominique's photo is really great for me.
    Dominique:If you want something that bad,when it is your turn to come up there and do what you gotta do,you'd better make sure you gave it at all.

FORT Regular

Anya's is stunning it actually looks like she could be selling something in like a commercial!!! If I saw it on a billboard or something I would be like "WOW!!!"
    Fatima's was so elegant and I loved it!!!
    Kata's was very good, I'm really starting to like this girl!!!
    Whitney's was good but not amazing!!!
    Although I think it's OK but Dominique looks like she fell asleep on the plastic thing, like you know when someone falls asleep in a car or something and their face is smooshed up against the window, well Dom's looks like that!!!
    Claire, Lauren and Stacy-Ann did not deliver this week at all!!! <---- I'm starting to sound like Tyra!!!LOL!!!

Loved the photoshoot this week, very reminiscent of Cycle 7 Water Nymph shoot and slightly of a advertising campaign for some perfume I saw once, but I can't remember what perfume!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedarling;2891585;
    I'm surprised that Claire went home too, but they always have to get rid of the exotic dancers, plus-sized girls, and the young mothers at some point for Yoda knows what reason! Maybe because they don't fit in with their Covergirl/Seventeen demographic?

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren. Tsk, tsk, tsk. She takes such great photos, but that walk really is dreadful! I wish she would practice! Has she been practicing? If she has, they have sure edited it out.

I too am beyond sick of Dominique! Aside from her tranny-grotesque OLD look, her pictures are not that great! I think the ONE pic I was semi-impressed by was the paint picture, but so many of the other girls outdid her! Hmmm, Tyra casts one girl every few seasons that look like her in her younger years (Kisse and Felicia), maybe Dominique is around because she MIGHT be a drag version of Tyra in 15 years. Oh let's not forget that Dominique LITERALLY patted herself on the back!

As a side note, I hate that ANTM is sending the girls out without any lessons. Reason number 456958796786 the fashion industry doesn't take this show seriously. If you want to produce at least decent girls for the world of real modeling, you need to teach them SOMETHING. Isn't that why Miss Jay was originally on the show? I'm getting sick of Miss Jay being only a judge and having like 2 walking lessons with the girls! In the first couple of seasons, they had nutritionists on, gym coaches, Miss Jay as the walking instructor, things models NEED to know. If this is about a supposed journey, then a little sherpa along the way can help, right?
    EXACTLY! Sometime Miss Jay is rude. He laughed at them, that doesn't teach them any good. If I was there and see him laugh at me, then I would punch his face with my fist. He should at least teach them how to walk and stuff.. not to laugh, point it out and fix.. and explain how to... gain their self confiance, and so on... And now.. about Mr Jay, he always rolled his eyes at them, rather than teach or explain. He refused to let them hug him.. jerk.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PuReAnGeL;2891778;
    EXACTLY! Sometime Miss Jay is rude. He laughed at them, that doesn't teach them any good. If I was there and see him laugh at me, then I would punch his face with my fist. He should at least teach them how to walk and stuff.. not to laugh, point it out and fix.. and explain how to... gain their self confiance, and so on... And now.. about Mr Jay, he always rolled his eyes at them, rather than teach or explain. He refused to let them hug him.. jerk.
    See, maybe it's because I'm partial to Mr. Jay (he is adorable on Red Carpet events with his commentary - witty and astute in his critique), but I actually find his advice to be somewhat beneficial. He always stops them, let's them know what's wrong, coaches/instructs, and in extreme cases poses them (e.g., Sara and Dionne). Again, I'm biased when it comes to Mr. Jay, but I do have to disagree with you on that one! :-p

FORT Newbie

Woah anya looks awesome!
    Second place is dominique; too bad she's the devil

I like all of them. This is one of the best photoshoots I've ever seen. I find it strange however that they are all pretty much facing the same way towards the same direction. They were flailing around pretty hardcore and then they all end up profile facing left?

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Dominique, Katarzyna, Anya and Fatima did the best IMO. I love how Dominique did something different.

Dax

Fatima just killed it. She finally delivered all that she can deliver. It's hands down the best photo of the bunch and probably the best I have seen this cycle. Thanks to that photo she's in my top 3 now.

Anya is amazing and so is Kat and Whitney.

FORT Fogey

Fatima, Anya, and Kat rocked it. Fatima's is my favorite shot this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2891678;
    Tyra's photo was the worst this week.
    No way this is the only picture of Tyra this cycle that doesnt look bad
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

My favorite photos this week were Anya's and Fatima's.