Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot Six: Fuerzabruta

Re: Photoshoot Six: Fuerzabruta

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2896833;
    Infraction?... Why would I get an infraction for stating my opinion?...
    Also, everyone else pretty much agrees with the picture, the fact that I have the same attitude as Fatima as you say only makes me realize how much I love her
    And Lauren was one of my favourites but she started to wane in my eyes...
    actually i was talking about the infraction which I would probably get...
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

IMO, this is my ranking of the girls.

8. Stacy Ann
    7. Lauren
    6. Dominique
    5. Claire
    4. Whitney
    3. Katarzyna
    2. Anya
    1. Fatima (best of cycle, hands down)

I actually liked this photoshoot it was imaginative but not over the top. Most of the girls look beautiful. I like Whitney's, Fatima's and Anya's (she's right out of an Enid Blyton).

Why is Stacy-Ann still in the competition, she needs to go, yeah- she has a bubbly personality but her pictures leave a lot to be desired - she's another Eugena
    Nice to know, impossible to forget

I really, really like Fatima's. Kat looks like she's missing the back of her hea.

And, imo, Whitney's looks like a cheap knock-off of Yoanna's swimming picture.
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

1:fatima
    2:anya
    3:dominique
    4:kat
    5;whitney
    6:claire
    7:lauren
    8:stacy-ann

Kathleen(antm cycle 8):my gramma has no booty,my momma has no booty there for i have no booty

1. Fatima
    2. Anya
    3. Claire
    4. Katarzyna
    5. Stacy Ann
    6. Dominique
    7. Whitney
    8. Lauren

FORT Regular

I seem to be in the minority of folks who find Anya's picture the best of the bunch (although Fatima's really is beautiful... just a little forced). For me, all the other women look like beautiful models frolicking beautifully in water in their pictures; Anya, by contrast, looks like an water pixie-nymph creature. Hers more than all the others combines aesthetically pleasing composition with a refreshing degree of abstraction. I feel the other women's photographs cover familiar territory, whereas I've never quite seen anything like Anya's picture before. Even Fatima's image seems familiar, like a very elegant dancer. But why split hairs? Most of the images this week were quite beautiful.

Umm, can Anya just win already? (or at least Kat... or possibly Whitney.)
    Last edited by Mechum22; 04-07-2008 at 07:23 AM.
    "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 3:16-18)

This was actually a good photoshoot. I liked Kat, Fatima, and Anya the best. Whitney--I didn't get the love. The particular photo they picked I don't think was her greatest. Lauren and Claire's definitely were the worst. I am still bitter about Lauren being kept over Claire. Lauren is a mess, and even though Claire didn't have the greatest week, she outperforms Lauren by high margins.

FORT Newbie

1. Fatima
    2. Anya
    3. Katar....
    4. Domonique
    5. Whitney
    6. Stacy-Ann
    7. Claire
    8. Lauren

Hey, it's only my opinion Christopher 62's Avatar

I just got a chance to watch this episode, I had it on my Tivo. I had already heard that Claire got cut and I thought to myself if she deserved to go then as much as I liked her it was just her time to go. What I saw just blew me away. How could the judges choose to send Claire home and keep that clunky cow like Lauren. Lauren should have gone home the first week...then the second week...then the third week. Basically I have to ask...why is this clone of Frankenstein still in this competition? Personally the only one I really like anymore is Whitney and even she gets on my nerves sometimes. I cannot stand Fatima and Dominique just looks old enough to be every other girls mother. The others are basically alright just not a whole lot of personality there. I do like Stacy Ann, she is very cute and does have nice personality. All in all...the judges made the wrong decision this week...just my opinion.