Page 1 of 175 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

We're going to try the spoiler thread one more time. Please take the time to read this before posting here.

Anyone who argues, or calls names, or makes a personal attack will be banned from the site. This includes making accusations of stealing spoilers, faking spoilers, or the usual sort of flaming posts.

It's okay to say where you read a spoiler, but it's not okay to link to other message boards.

Use common sense. People do make fake accounts and post fake spoilers. We try to ferret them out and those people become permanently banned from FORT. So if you are at all tempted to play such a joke on your friends, don't. Don't call out people as fakers or that will cause YOU to be the one who is banned.

Don't post spoilers anywhere else in this forum other than this thread, even with tags. There's been too much spoilage spread around the whole forum, and there are many heartsick people who were spoiled who are filling our PM boxes with complaints. Keep it contained in here, period.

Lastly, discuss spoilers. Not who you wish makes it overseas, who you hope wins whatever challenge, who you think is going to take it all because of her adorable dimples. We have other threads for those types of discussions. This thread is to discuss spoilers, not chit chat in general.

To get us started off, this is from someone who was nice enough to PM a spoiler instead of just posting on the board and ruining it for people who don't want to be spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante
    So babycakes posted the following spoilers at the TWOP-forums.

Lauren flips out big time.

Claire gets hurt but its not as bad as I thought.

Whitney gets upset because the clothes is not fitting her and it wasn't made for her either.

Bottom 2 are:
    Lauren
    Claire

After that she confirmed that Claire is going home and having Lauren in the bottom 2 was basically for telling her she needs to adapt to the game because it does not adapt to her.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

thanks for giving everyone another chance, hepcat :]

next week's photographer: mike rosenthal
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

In here:

America's Next Top Model

you can see the preview of the next week show and you can get some info of why claire might get hurt.

(if I do anything wrong please tell me.. )
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Dax

I find it so sad that Claire is leaving and Stacy Ann and Dominique are still in the competition. First Aimee and now Claire.

OMG! why claire! holy moly this is too early! well i cant say i wasnt expecting a dissapointing elimination. there is always a bad elimination in the even cycles since cycle 6.

For example:
    C6-Mollie
    C8-Felicia
    C10-Claire

ugh. this sux. I want Dominique to leave after Claire, I hope she bombs the next photoshoot and the one after that. OMG, i am so pissed.

New Top 6:
    Whitney
    Stacy Ann
    Anya
    Fatima
    Lauren
    Katarzyna
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by infinite;2879929;
    thanks for giving everyone another chance, hepcat :]

next week's photographer: mike rosenthal
    Yay! Thanks for this mods! And this week is looking up! Mike Rosenthal and Claire going home!

In here:

America's Next Top Model

you can see the preview of the next week show and you can get some info of why claire might get hurt.
    But on that site, what was the reason to why Claire got hurt?
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Wow finally

I got this from babycakes on another forum and it's pretty shocking

Bottom two : Lauren and Claire
    Eliminated: Claire
    So this spoiler I just report from somewhere else, but it is reliable believe it or not.

edit: oops I guess the spoiler is already there! Sorry guys...

Whitney also said that she doesn't keep the number 1 spot for long to one of her friend implying she takes the boot fairly soon. She takes a big hit in her confidence thanks to the go-sees.
    Claire is the one who gets injured, Kat is the one who gets a makeover, and Lauren gets in the bottom two because she's still not adapting to the model world.
    That is all for now.
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

It's been said the Dominique pulls out a surprisingly amazing photo this week and then goes next week.
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

Quote Originally Posted by the_tv_maniac;2879968;
    It's been said the Dominique pulls out a surprisingly amazing photo this week and then goes next week.
    I would just adore that.

Do we have any clarification as to the international destination. I know Milan has been hypothesized.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevin702;2879955;
    OMG! why claire! holy moly this is too early! well i cant say i wasnt expecting a dissapointing elimination. there is always a bad elimination in the even cycles since cycle 6.

For example:
    C6-Mollie
    C8-Felicia
    C10-Claire

ugh. this sux. I want Dominique to leave after Claire, I hope she bombs the next photoshoot and the one after that. OMG, i am so pissed.

New Top 6:
    Whitney
    Stacy Ann
    Anya
    Fatima
    Lauren
    Katarzyna
    Dominique always bombs photoshoots lol and from previous implications from babycakes she gets the Jade edit which means she might last for a while *grump*
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna