Page 9 of 175 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

It wouldn't really suprise me that Anya wins since that it seems that she is Tyra's favourite.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by xVerSaTiLe;2882264;
    they might have a new show but not antm. its like getting a place in the fashion industry or something. they "might" not have antm depending on tyra.
    This other show is probably Tyra's other upcoming reality show. A while ago, I remember reading an article about the CW signing on for a reality show that Tyra made. It relates to the modeling world, but I forget what exactly it is about.

The article never said that it would take the place of ANTM. The CW would be crazy to let it go; it's their highest rated show.

If Anya really truly is the winner, then I'm definitely happy.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by xVerSaTiLe;2882256;
    Guys, i got news. I got a source that is from a worker for antm. and he stated the winner.

guys, happily to say our winner this cycle is

DRUM ROLL

ANYA

and the elimination orders goes like this.

next to go: claire bottom 2: claire and lauren. claire fails in picture and is too basic and old to start off in the industry and is producing lackluster photos.
    lauren has a horrible walk and her presence hasn't turned into confidence yet and they have been here for so long she is still like the same as she started.

after claire it goes : stacey ann (too generic and boring and not popping) bottom 2: surprisingly katarzyna (not using her make over to her advantage)

after stacey ann: Whitney (sadly, everyone thought she would go far but her photos are so lackluster and her look and appearance is very beauty queen. her photo was said very horrible) bottom 2: dominique (photo was bad)

after whitney: Goodbye Fatima (sad very sad elimination. she cried her butt off) bottom 2: Lauren (no confidence)

After Fatima: bye Lauren (improved but still not enough confidence) Bottom 2: Katarzyna (bad photo that week)

Top 3

Dominique, Katarzyna, Anya

in the beginning tyra says: Tyra says dominique came into this conpetition was confidence. her exotic looks and her fierce appeal showed through her photographs, but dominique has aggravated her competitors and was questioned if she can soften and be more approachable.

katarzyna entered this competition has a threat delivering gorgeous photos and knowing how to strut her stuff. her drive in the competition appeal to the judges but the judges still feel katarzyna is still too sexy and a bit forced in her photos. can katarzyna prove to be more natural infront of the judges and her photos.

Anya entered this competition as a spunky sweetheart. she started our the competition as a fierce competitor delivering gorgeous, versatile, and fericious shots. can anya prove to the judges she can speak elequently and perfect to the judges and show that her versatilelity can be more than extraordinary.

So top 3:

katarzyna: commercial was okay but seemed unnatural, my source said her photo was pretty great and approachable but a little bit too sophisicated.

dominique: commercial sounded too harsh and hard to listen but in the end she delivered a soft and approachable (a la jade cycle 6 ) type of commercial. and her photo was very good.

Anya: her commercial was hard to understand but her delivery was very appealable and nice. photo was very beautiful and sophisicated.

Call out: Dominique gets called out first

Bottom 2: Anya and Katarzyna

Anya gets called

Dominique and Anya are top 2 and Anya wins

that is all i got.

and i heard the picture with anya and tyra is anya and tyra hair mixed together like cycle 7's nymph shots.

and sorry to tell you this but cycle 11 might not happen.

oh i forgot to say the international destination is "ROME" but the final runway is in Milan.

"please don't ban me" this is what my source told me.

This sounds realistic.
    Hmmm.

The only part I dislike is Kata going on top 3 and Dominique advancing towards the top 2.

No cycle11? Awww.
    It's probably that new show Tyra is planning.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by xVerSaTiLe;2882256;
    Guys, i got news. I got a source that is from a worker for antm. and he stated the winner.

guys, happily to say our winner this cycle is

DRUM ROLL

ANYA

and the elimination orders goes like this.

next to go: claire bottom 2: claire and lauren. claire fails in picture and is too basic and old to start off in the industry and is producing lackluster photos.
    lauren has a horrible walk and her presence hasn't turned into confidence yet and they have been here for so long she is still like the same as she started.

after claire it goes : stacey ann (too generic and boring and not popping) bottom 2: surprisingly katarzyna (not using her make over to her advantage)

after stacey ann: Whitney (sadly, everyone thought she would go far but her photos are so lackluster and her look and appearance is very beauty queen. her photo was said very horrible) bottom 2: dominique (photo was bad)

after whitney: Goodbye Fatima (sad very sad elimination. she cried her butt off) bottom 2: Lauren (no confidence)

After Fatima: bye Lauren (improved but still not enough confidence) Bottom 2: Katarzyna (bad photo that week)

Top 3

Dominique, Katarzyna, Anya

in the beginning tyra says: Tyra says dominique came into this conpetition was confidence. her exotic looks and her fierce appeal showed through her photographs, but dominique has aggravated her competitors and was questioned if she can soften and be more approachable.

katarzyna entered this competition has a threat delivering gorgeous photos and knowing how to strut her stuff. her drive in the competition appeal to the judges but the judges still feel katarzyna is still too sexy and a bit forced in her photos. can katarzyna prove to be more natural infront of the judges and her photos.

Anya entered this competition as a spunky sweetheart. she started our the competition as a fierce competitor delivering gorgeous, versatile, and fericious shots. can anya prove to the judges she can speak elequently and perfect to the judges and show that her versatilelity can be more than extraordinary.

So top 3:

katarzyna: commercial was okay but seemed unnatural, my source said her photo was pretty great and approachable but a little bit too sophisicated.

dominique: commercial sounded too harsh and hard to listen but in the end she delivered a soft and approachable (a la jade cycle 6 ) type of commercial. and her photo was very good.

Anya: her commercial was hard to understand but her delivery was very appealable and nice. photo was very beautiful and sophisicated.

Call out: Dominique gets called out first

Bottom 2: Anya and Katarzyna

Anya gets called

Dominique and Anya are top 2 and Anya wins

that is all i got.

and i heard the picture with anya and tyra is anya and tyra hair mixed together like cycle 7's nymph shots.

and sorry to tell you this but cycle 11 might not happen.

oh i forgot to say the international destination is "ROME" but the final runway is in Milan.

"please don't ban me" this is what my source told me.
    if this is so, i'm sooo fine with it! well, except for the part that katarzyna out at 3.
    Birds of the same feather make one helluve featherduster

it would be better if its anya and kata top 2. dominique does not deserve the top 2...
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

FORT Newbie

the long detailed spoiler seems to be believable
    but can i just say if anya wins then her and saleisha's place in the fadeaway shot are the same?
    so i bet that she'll only make it as runner-up (though she is really fierce) plus her accent needs a lot of work
    and claire's leaving next week that is really sad and now im hoping katarzyna wins
    because though she started rough i mean she can pull off more great pics that will eventually make her the winner

Quote Originally Posted by the_gold;2882361;
    the long detailed spoiler seems to be believable
    but can i just say if anya wins then her and saleisha's place in the fadeaway shot are the same?
    so i bet that she'll only make it as runner-up (though she is really fierce) plus her accent needs a lot of work
    and claire's leaving next week that is really sad and now im hoping katarzyna wins
    because though she started rough i mean she can pull off more great pics that will eventually make her the winner
    With that new edgy cut, Kata can make through her way.
    At least, i believe so.

Anya winning would be probably one of the most content result in these few cycles.. =]
    ALA = AIMEE*LAUREN*ANYA...

It would be great if Kat's hair gets cut..

that old hag doesn't deseved top 2 OMG. what are you thinking Tyra? Dominique is not a model.
    and that spoiler sounds reliable if it's fake ,damn they're good.

I Hope it wasn't because her advantage being at the T.Zone... But i guess that's the issue... (Blah)
    I thouhgt Dominique will have the Too OLD for modelling comment during her elimination!

now we have to deal with another dragilicious on the final runway
    & Thank God Anya will be the winner

FORT Regular
    Drivin' my impala put sum 22's on that...

Quote Originally Posted by envy;2882289;
    i hope anya wins!! oh i think this spoiler is reliable. all of them makes sense...
    what??

there wont be cycle 11??? seriously??
    yes there is cycle 11. they are doing casting 4 cycle 11, and show is signed until at least 2009