Page 8 of 175 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

i have a suggestion
    could we have two spoilers threads ?
    one is for spoilers discussion
    the other is for spoilers only
    because i don't want to see spoilers discussion more than the spoilers !!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by eo3ji32ul3;2881751;
    i have a suggestion
    could we have two spoilers threads ?
    one is for spoilers discussion
    the other is for spoilers only
    because i don't want to see spoilers discussion more than the spoilers !!
    No. There will not be a separate thread for discussion of spoilers. This is the only place for discussing spoilers. If everyone follows the rules and limits their posts to only spoilers and discussion of spoilers, this thread won't end up with thousands of post to pick through like the last spoiler thread.

You guys are lucky to even have this thread at all - so don't push your luck by complaining about it.

Premium Member

I wonder after Kat's makeover they will change her fadeway pic at the end of the show? Does anyone know?

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2881917;
    I wonder after Kat's makeover they will change her fadeway pic at the end of the show? Does anyone know?
    Probably not. They changed Brittany C8 makeover too but they never changed her picture. But it will be cool if they do though.

Guys, I just feel SO lucky that we have this thread back. It's the best thing that ever happened, on this board, ever.

Premium Member

Just wondering does anyone know who the teams for the go-sees the girls are going to be split into two teams of 4 just wondered who was on what team?

FORT Newbie

Guys, i got news. I got a source that is from a worker for antm. and he stated the winner.

guys, happily to say our winner this cycle is

DRUM ROLL

ANYA

and the elimination orders goes like this.

next to go: claire bottom 2: claire and lauren. claire fails in picture and is too basic and old to start off in the industry and is producing lackluster photos.
    lauren has a horrible walk and her presence hasn't turned into confidence yet and they have been here for so long she is still like the same as she started.

after claire it goes : stacey ann (too generic and boring and not popping) bottom 2: surprisingly katarzyna (not using her make over to her advantage)

after stacey ann: Whitney (sadly, everyone thought she would go far but her photos are so lackluster and her look and appearance is very beauty queen. her photo was said very horrible) bottom 2: dominique (photo was bad)

after whitney: Goodbye Fatima (sad very sad elimination. she cried her butt off) bottom 2: Lauren (no confidence)

After Fatima: bye Lauren (improved but still not enough confidence) Bottom 2: Katarzyna (bad photo that week)

Top 3

Dominique, Katarzyna, Anya

in the beginning tyra says: Tyra says dominique came into this conpetition was confidence. her exotic looks and her fierce appeal showed through her photographs, but dominique has aggravated her competitors and was questioned if she can soften and be more approachable.

katarzyna entered this competition has a threat delivering gorgeous photos and knowing how to strut her stuff. her drive in the competition appeal to the judges but the judges still feel katarzyna is still too sexy and a bit forced in her photos. can katarzyna prove to be more natural infront of the judges and her photos.

Anya entered this competition as a spunky sweetheart. she started our the competition as a fierce competitor delivering gorgeous, versatile, and fericious shots. can anya prove to the judges she can speak elequently and perfect to the judges and show that her versatilelity can be more than extraordinary.

So top 3:

katarzyna: commercial was okay but seemed unnatural, my source said her photo was pretty great and approachable but a little bit too sophisicated.

dominique: commercial sounded too harsh and hard to listen but in the end she delivered a soft and approachable (a la jade cycle 6 ) type of commercial. and her photo was very good.

Anya: her commercial was hard to understand but her delivery was very appealable and nice. photo was very beautiful and sophisicated.

Call out: Dominique gets called out first

Bottom 2: Anya and Katarzyna

Anya gets called

Dominique and Anya are top 2 and Anya wins

that is all i got.

and i heard the picture with anya and tyra is anya and tyra hair mixed together like cycle 7's nymph shots.

and sorry to tell you this but cycle 11 might not happen.

oh i forgot to say the international destination is "ROME" but the final runway is in Milan.

"please don't ban me" this is what my source told me.
    Last edited by xVerSaTiLe; 03-31-2008 at 02:30 AM.

FORT Fogey

But isn't the show signed on until the 2010 season?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2882261;
    But isn't the show signed on until the 2010 season?
    they might have a new show but not antm. its like getting a place in the fashion industry or something. they "might" not have antm depending on tyra.

I pray that isn't true.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

i hope anya wins!! oh i think this spoiler is reliable. all of them makes sense...
    what??

there wont be cycle 11??? seriously??