Page 75 of 175 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2948405;
    I just hope Anya destroys whoever enters with her in the Top 3.

And Katarzyna will get signed for sure. A girl like that will not be ignored by any agency at all.

Thank you Tyra, now the only models left are Anya and Fatima.
    I'm all about you, Dax, I have to confess.
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2948471;
    Quite a few of my favorites had made fifth place so at least she can join a rank of excellence. :/ I wonder what reason Tyra will conjure up to get rid of her.
    I'm guessing it'll be the Victoria Cycle 9 card coupled with the 'no personality' card.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2947171;
    Could you guys please say whether you are giving your opinion/desire or an actual spoiler. I'm getting confused as to what is going on.
    Opinions/desires should not even be posted in this thread. We share your frustration, RLM, in trying to find the real spoilers here.

"It's like déjà vu all over again" as Yogi Berra would say. This is cycle nine all over again as the two strongest models - Lisa and Heather where eliminated. Lauren is gone and Kata is next to go???

I'll bet the farm that Tyra will pull out the no personality card. It's no secret that Tyra doesn't like her. In Lauren's ANTM exit interview, she commented that Tyra didn't like her.

Since when do models need a personality? They walk down a runway, show the garment off, turn around and walk back. The way Tyra acts, models do cartwheels down the runway.

Kata doesn't need to win, she got enough exposure. I hope she unloads in her exit interviews.

It's really sad Katarzyna is gone...
    I have a feeling either Anya and Fatima will win...
    Please let it be Anya!!!

One of the most overrated and underrated contestants of all time. She never stepped it up a knotch IMO and that haircut made her look pedestrian. Tyra hates Ivy League girls. Poor Duckiies.
    Last edited by bucwild; 04-25-2008 at 10:05 PM.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by ehsteve;2948458;
    EDIT: I'm actually taking this as a good thing. Maybe now she can pull an Elyse/Mollie Sue and not suffert the ANTM curse and actually forge a career for herself. I will still miss her exquisite beauty on my laptop screen though.
    I'm sure this will happen.

I'm just worried about Anya. Being in this joke can ruin her. She has so much potential, actually too much potential for America's Next Top Model. I can't believe she will be known as the winner of this thing. Hopefully she can succeed no matter if she wins.

^ Dax, on't call this as a joke. Jaslene, Dani and even Nicole made their most out of their ANTM title and I hope Anya followed them or even exceeds their greatness.

Dax <3
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Yanz;2948487;
    It's really sad Katarzyna is gone...
    I have a feeling either Anya and Fatima will win...
    Please let it be Anya!!!
    We should be so lucky

If Kata is eliminated, then that leaves Whitney and Fatima as the most logical choices to win.

Sorry Anya fans, but there is no way in hell she is going to win for obvious reasons - she's too flaky. I hope she doesn't win, because she's better off modeling in the real world. However, her walk needs work.

Ask any of the panel members off the record what they think of Dom and I'll bet it will be all negative. She's too harsh, too draggish and the latest version of Photoshop wouldn't help her.

I really think Whitney has it in the bag, because she has the perfect face for Covergirl. With the exception of Mollie Sue, she has the most amazing bone structure. If she could tone down the Miss America act, her MLAACG commercial will be believable. As Fatima, we all ready had a black winner...