Page 6 of 175 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by daggertrepe;2880759;
    There is a spoiler over at LJ that says Kat, Anya, Fatima, Lauren and Dom are F5. I don't know the exact source, but they seemed pretty sure of themselves. Theres a whole post on it.
    Nevermind, I got it, also they said the International Destination is Rome, in the same post.
    Last edited by mr.kuzmich; 03-30-2008 at 01:52 PM.

There is a spoiler over at LJ that says Kat, Anya, Fatima, Lauren and Dom are F5. I don't know the exact source, but they seemed pretty sure of themselves. Theres a whole post on it.
    Can you PM me the link also, please?

I would be pretty glad if that was the final 5.

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

I believe that because
    1) Stacy Ann is obviously filler, and the odds are she's going after Claire!
    2) Whitney can still make it overseas (Final 6) and then come back with the girls.
    3) Whitney did say she's not gonna last in the #1 spot meaning she takes the boot fairly soon.
    4) Dominique is getting the Jade edit, meaning she's staying for a while

Fatima has taken ONE impressive picture (her very first one) and ONE horrible photo (meat), and all the other were mediocre and not really modelesque (though the beauty shot would look beautiful without the armpit lol). She needs TONS of directions to get a fierce shot!!!
    Whitney has pulled at least THREE great shots (homeless, meat, music!) and her second shot (lingerie) wasn't even so bad. She screams models on the shoot, has a great walk and has this bubbly personality. My point is I think Whitney is better than Fatima and deserves her spot in the top5.

Actually I think Whitney deserves a spot in the top 3, because to me the best models left are Anya, Kat and Whitney. Dominique is overrated, Stacy Ann is too amateur (Model 101 lol), Lauren obviously has a temper and can't walk, and Fatima... well she's Fatima.
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

FORT Regular

ewi hate claire
    how dumb is tyra to pick these good for nothings ..why does she pick dumb people!?
    sorry its just my oppppinionnn

on the c-dub lounge it was said that babycakes made a decoy about claire and that lauren actuall goes and dominique gets a jade edit,also it said anya and kat are top 2 so im thinking its...

8:claire/lauren
    7:stacy-ann
    6:whitney
    5:lauren/claire
    4:fatima
    3:dominique
    2:anya
    1:kat

Kathleen(antm cycle 8):my gramma has no booty,my momma has no booty there for i have no booty

FORT Fogey

I love both Claire and Lauren but I hope that's not the case. I'd hate to see Lauren leave so early. Last cycle wasn't the same thing said about pugpix with the Saleisha win, that it was merely something to throw people off? When it turned out to be true.

FORT Newbie

Kat and Anya would finally be a final 2 that deserved it.

FORT Regular

Claire out before Dominique? I'm so mad! How can the go see people not say Dom looks like an old witch and laugh at her? I wish they hadn't done what they did to Claire's hair though- she looked so much better dark. But Dom? Come on!

maybe because Claire is not improving and Dominique is.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

I always think the the girl that does the worst in the go sees needs to go. That's why I think Heather's and Brittany's eliminations were fair. If Claire does worse than Stacy Ann and Dominique in the go sees then it makes sense for her to go.