Page 5 of 175 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by freshMeat;2880657;
    Wait, didn't Tyra already bring ANTM contestants to Italy already? (Cycle 1) why would that be the international destination again?

And I heard Whitney was the one going this week.
    it goes with the whole "back to basics" theme
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Quote Originally Posted by TexMix;2880391;
    I do believe your highly correct.

And whoa Clarie eliminated, imma wait to read babycakes spoilers in this thread.
    Babycakes originally said that she only posts at fort, but now she only posts at twop. At first a lot of people were unsure if it was the real babycakes at twop, but then babycakes posted a visitor message on her own profile here saying that she will no longer post at fort and you could find her at twop. So if you're going to wait around for babycakes to post in this thread, you're going to be waiting for a looooooong time.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Babycakes posted this on the spoiler thread over at TWOP.

"Hey everyone! So my source has told me that next weeks episode is really good and Lauren is starting to open up a lot. Not a big shock from the preview of course, but Claire is hurt pretty bad next week. My source didnt have much time to talk, but I will see them this weekend to confirm of who is the next one to be cut.

My money is on Stacy Ann, because from last weeks episode, Aimee was 3 from the bottom. She was then cut yesterday. Stacy Ann was 3rd from the bottom this week and I think it is her time to go.

My source did say that next week is probably one of the best episodes so far. I really hope so
    !"

But I think this is just a guess from babycakes.
    Get yourself ready, and we're gonna have band practice!!!-Amis [Cycle 10]
    AusNTM
    Belinda. Leiden. Caris. Sam. Alamela

okay..........so claire really goes home this week... thats sad. but i still have my kata,lauren,anya and whit and fat
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Quote Originally Posted by RockerTannz;2880686;
    Babycakes posted this on the spoiler thread over at TWOP.

"Hey everyone! So my source has told me that next weeks episode is really good and Lauren is starting to open up a lot. Not a big shock from the preview of course, but Claire is hurt pretty bad next week. My source didnt have much time to talk, but I will see them this weekend to confirm of who is the next one to be cut.

My money is on Stacy Ann, because from last weeks episode, Aimee was 3 from the bottom. She was then cut yesterday. Stacy Ann was 3rd from the bottom this week and I think it is her time to go.

My source did say that next week is probably one of the best episodes so far. I really hope so
    !"

But I think this is just a guess from babycakes.
    That was old, she has already posted the real spoiler.

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2880005;
    There's all these rumors about who gets home when, but the entire final six gets home all at the same time. I believe it was December 24th and apparently someone saw Whitney's Facebook account and it said she got back the 24th or whatever date it was. Someone also said Anya got back that date. I'm not sure if it's credible but I figured I'd post it.
    Yes that's right, I saw Whitney facebook and it said so. If true that means Whitney and Anya make it to the Final 6 woop woop.
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Wow! Katarzyna and Anya would make the best top two since Joanie and Danielle! And judging from the preview, Claire doesn't get hurt "that" bad because that after she fell and Jay said "Claire???", that seemed to be edited in, and if it had been a real emergency, I think they would have put in a more "urgent" sounding Jay. Does that make sense?
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Oh poor Claire...hopefully she'll do well in the future and I wish her the best of luck.

There always seems to be a great model that goes home early I suppose.

Anyway, if spoilers of Kat and Anya being in the final 2 are true, then that's great! I'm more excited to see Kat's new makeover.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

There is a spoiler over at LJ that says Kat, Anya, Fatima, Lauren and Dom are F5. I don't know the exact source, but they seemed pretty sure of themselves. Theres a whole post on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daggertrepe;2880759;
    There is a spoiler over at LJ that says Kat, Anya, Fatima, Lauren and Dom are F5. I don't know the exact source, but they seemed pretty sure of themselves. Theres a whole post on it.
    Can you PM me the link? Please

Ugh, Dominique in the final 5 would kill me. But Kat, Anya, Fatima, and Lauren would be a fabulous final four. Dominique making it farther than Whitney = blech.