Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by the_tv_maniac;2879968;
    It's been said the Dominique pulls out a surprisingly amazing photo this week and then goes next week.
    Please! Let this be true!!
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Quote Originally Posted by reneealldeway19;2879957;
    Yay! Thanks for this mods! And this week is looking up! Mike Rosenthal and Claire going home!

But on that site, what was the reason to why Claire got hurt?
    She tried to do some stunt in her photoshoot, she fell her body flat on the scene and after that we can see she's like paralyzed for a while.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by the_tv_maniac;2879968;
    It's been said the Dominique pulls out a surprisingly amazing photo this week and then goes next week.
    This is something that has been happening in this cycle. These girls are so inconsistent. The girl that is at the top one week does horrible the next one. And so on and so on.

I'm still sad for Claire and I can't believe Stacy Ann will be in the top 6. Oh well, maybe she improves.

I thought they went to South America.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by bluegins;2879974;
    Dominique always bombs photoshoots lol and from previous implications from babycakes she gets the Jade edit which means she might last for a while *grump*
    As much as i hate to say it, i think her last three photos have been really good. Also, i hope you're wrong about whitney. I hope she just loses the top spot but, i really hope she doesn't get the boot soon. Tyra cant eliminate two of the best girls so soon.
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2879978;
    She tried to do some stunt in her photoshoot, she fell her body flat on the scene and after that we can see she's like paralyzed for a while.
    This is what happens

Claire: "I'm going to dive in"
    Jay: "You don't have to"
    [SPLAT!!!]
    Jay: "Claire?"

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevin702;2879985;
    As much as i hate to say it, i think her last three photos have been really good. Also, i hope you're wrong about whitney. I hope she just loses the top spot but, i really hope she doesn't get the boot soon. Tyra cant eliminate two of the best girls so soon.
    Hmmm I know this isn't the place to take this but Dominique's beauty shot was overrated (I feel)... she had some kind of softness but her hand was so stiff. And the last one was lacking of neck and focus in her eyes.
    Anyway this isn't the point.

I don't think Whitney goes after Claire but she might be the one to go right after they reach the international destination. Hopefully Whitney was just telling her friend that this week she was kinda unconfident, and in the bottom three...
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by bluegins;2879993;
    Hmmm I know this isn't the place to take this but Dominique's beauty shot was overrated (I feel)... she had some kind of softness but her hand was so stiff. And the last one was lacking of neck and focus in her eyes.
    Anyway this isn't the point.

I don't think Whitney goes after Claire but she might be the one to go right after they reach the international destination. Hopefully Whitney was just telling her friend that this week she was kinda unconfident, and in the bottom three...
    i still dont like dominique...haha

yeah, i hope whitney goes far.

FORT Fogey

There's all these rumors about who gets home when, but the entire final six gets home all at the same time. I believe it was December 24th and apparently someone saw Whitney's Facebook account and it said she got back the 24th or whatever date it was. Someone also said Anya got back that date. I'm not sure if it's credible but I figured I'd post it.

So the old spoilers about Claire winning is not true? Thats a relief.
    People, get my school a tv show. I'd be the reality villan. Recognize, hoes.
    Amis, Lauren, Anya