Page 174 of 175 FirstFirst ... 74124164165166167168169170171172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1744

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

cycle 11 airs september 3rd.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

That's a lot

Well it is usually September twenty ish so I'm fine with the third!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I can't wait to see a cycle 11 spoiler thread

a whole summer without ANTM sucks, but atleast the first week of september all my favorite shows come back.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

No offense, but I agree with Babycakes. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the bashing on Whitney was kinda getting out of hand. I mean, if it was between Whitney and Kimberly in the final 2, you would praise Whitney to win. If it was Whitney and Atalya in the final 2, you would praise Whitney again. Whitney is a full figure woman. Nothing about her is fat. Its the damn media that is affecting everyone's perception of what beautiful really is. I mean, do you all think you fit into a size zero? Most of us are just normal average sizes. So why is it that one plus size model wins and everyone is on a frenzy now? I'm glad that Whitney won. She deserved it. Anya is beautiful but her personality and self-doubt got the best of her. I think alot of people brought this upon themselves because of every negative thing stated here about plus size models or whatever. Seriously, no wonder why there are little girls vomiting at the age of 5 just to be stick thin, because people have nothing positive to say about plus size models. I know its your opinions but I'm glad Babycakes said something because the negative aspect towards full figured women is kinda messed up. Its ridiculous. I pray for more plus size models in cycle 11 and the other cycles too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2996116;
    I agree with him.

It's interesting. CW seasons started the firsts. First blond (Caridee), First latina (Cha cha diva), First plus size model (if Whitney wins). I wonder what Saleisha is...
    saleisha is the first scandal

cycle 11 is filiming now
    MY ANTM WINNERS:

1. Shannon | 2. Shandi | 3. Amanda | 4. Kahlen | 5. Nik | 6. Joanie | 7. Melrose | 8. Jaslene | 9. Jenah | 10. Anya

Really? I hope a better winner will be chosen if not Antm will just be a good reality show!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by misterjai2008;2998315;
    No offense, but I agree with Babycakes. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the bashing on Whitney was kinda getting out of hand. I mean, if it was between Whitney and Kimberly in the final 2, you would praise Whitney to win. If it was Whitney and Atalya in the final 2, you would praise Whitney again. Whitney is a full figure woman. Nothing about her is fat. Its the damn media that is affecting everyone's perception of what beautiful really is. I mean, do you all think you fit into a size zero? Most of us are just normal average sizes. So why is it that one plus size model wins and everyone is on a frenzy now? I'm glad that Whitney won. She deserved it. Anya is beautiful but her personality and self-doubt got the best of her. I think alot of people brought this upon themselves because of every negative thing stated here about plus size models or whatever. Seriously, no wonder why there are little girls vomiting at the age of 5 just to be stick thin, because people have nothing positive to say about plus size models. I know its your opinions but I'm glad Babycakes said something because the negative aspect towards full figured women is kinda messed up. Its ridiculous. I pray for more plus size models in cycle 11 and the other cycles too.
    i won't!

want to watch cycle 11 soon!
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique