Page 171 of 175 FirstFirst ... 71121161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1744

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2995218;
    Did you guys see the pictures from the CW red carpet? I guess Its official! Fatima does not win! She cut all of her hair off!
    Anya's hair has been re-bleached and looks exactly the same as her original makeover. Whitney's hair is similar, but her roots are showing. My guess is that Anya won, I'm actually quite certain just based on the hair, but its really just my opinion and not a fact! For sure Fatima doesn't win though!
    Where are these pics at??? link please
    My favorite contestants (personality & modeling)

Winners-Adrianne, Yoanna, Nicole, Danielle
    Others- Elyse, April, Shandi, Tocarra, Brittany(4), Kahlen, Kim, Joanie, Michelle(7), Natasha, Heather, Jenah, Aimee, Anya

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2995598;
    Since cycle 7 the girl that gets called first in the first commercial ends up being a runner-up. (Melrose, Natasha, Chantal). She can continue the pattern or break it.

If Anya's commercial is a trainwreck then I guess I watched a completely different thing because I thought the commercial was very very good.

Tyra can be referring to the whole commercial instead of the individual ones. Anya's accent + Whitney's dullness + Fatima's whatever can create a bad final product.
    actually Cari Dee & Jaslene were called first on their commericals, Saleisha is the only winner to be in the final bottom 2, but in 6 out of 9 cases the runner up has gotten called first in the final elimination Shannon, Mercedes, Ya Ya, Nik, Joanie, Chantal. But I have a feeling Whitney will be called first b/c theres no way you can justify a winner having 4 apperances in the bottom 2.
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by SSBB/ANTM;2996036;
    Where are these pics at??? link please
    They're in the CW Network 2008 Upfronts Arrivals thread:
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-arrivals.html

And based on this pictures, it really looks like Fatima definitely does not win.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by Cami Headworth;2995995;
    stop sucking up.

Im thankful too though
    No need to suck up. I just post what I find and say what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2995998;
    I dont see how she would know if the producers don't like Fatima, if she doesn't work there, but it could be a reason for her bitch edit.
    And this cleary is not a blonde
    She clearly knows someone who works at the CW.

And I think she meant that Versace only used blondes on the runway. She meant that if you watch the preview, you see Versace dresses.
    Remember that ANTM finale runway shows are organized by the brand itself but by ANTM. That's my opinion.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1287;2996039;
    actually Cari Dee & Jaslene were called first on their commericals, Saleisha is the only winner to be in the final bottom 2, but in 6 out of 9 cases the runner up has gotten called first in the final elimination Shannon, Mercedes, Ya Ya, Nik, Joanie, Chantal. But I have a feeling Whitney will be called first b/c theres no way you can justify a winner having 4 apperances in the bottom 2.
    No. I'm talking about the first commercial. The one the top 6 does. Melrose, Chantal and Natasha were all called first and they ended runner up.

In cycle 7 it was the Secret one in catalan, in cycle 8 it was the Covergirl one with an aussie accent and in Cycle 8 it was the Covergirl queen collection one. The runner ups were called first.

FORT Regular

LOL
    I just saw a hilarious comment on TWoP by user JonN

He wrote
    "Anya's commercial was understandable and totally looked Covergirl, so if she doesn't win this, then it must means she totally tripped on the runway and fall off stage, tangled in electrical wires, and caused a light out. That is the only way it would make sense for her not to win."

I agree with that Anya's commercial wasn't as bad as it was thought to be by all the "trainwreck" speculations.

I'm having a great time reading all these comments on TWoP

"You know what? Screw it. All three of them are going to win. They'll all trip and fall into a tangled heap on the runway, Tyra will get mad enough to breathe fire and the heat will fuse their bodies together, and she will crown Whitanyima "America's Next Top Cerberus" mere seconds before Paulina leaps up from behind and whacks her on the head with a silver hammer. Imagine the MLAACG!"
    -clarkiebelle

Dax

I agree with him.

It's interesting. CW seasons started the firsts. First blond (Caridee), First latina (Cha cha diva), First plus size model (if Whitney wins). I wonder what Saleisha is...

FORT Regular

Saleisha is the first tranny, mushroom, pug, covergirl factory worker to win

She's the first pokemon/ rainbow spewing machine to win obv.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Anya's speech in the commercial was pretty horrendous, but she looked good, and natural. I think what you hear Jay saying is only HALF of what he said to the cameras, because it sounds as if he was saying what SAVED her commercial was her personality and that she looks so natural. I'm sure what we didn't hear was why her commercial needed to be saved.
    Also, the part where Anya is crying makes me wonder, if that was before or after the commercial? It looks like they are preparing for the CG photoshoot, and doesn't that usually take place after the commercial?
    So..who knows how this is going to play out.

I do think it's Fatima who is the train wreck, because she looks like she's ready to cry in the preview when the three girls are standing in front of the judges table.