Page 170 of 175 FirstFirst ... 70120160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1744

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Btw, babycakes got pissed off at rants from users regarding Whitney. She said she probably doesn't even want to do spoilers for season 11.

On that note, she said something interesting. On the preview after Dominique got the boot, they show a preview of the runway which is Versace. Versace has only used blondes this year.
    She also mentioned that the producers do not like Fatima.

From FoRT I'd like to say thanks to babycakes for spoilers this season and hopefully, she will give us some next season too.
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

Is not Versace I guess.
    TEAM ANYA

Yea, I saw BBCakes55 post and she was mad. I think she felt a little betrayed, because after she gave the spoiler of Whitney winning everyone freaked out and started bashing Whitney, and she didn't like it.
    I'm glad she provided spoliers, and I would like to thank her too!!

Quote Originally Posted by taffina;2995941;
    Yea, I saw BBCakes55 post and she was mad. I think she felt a little betrayed, because after she gave the spoiler of Whitney winning everyone freaked out and started bashing Whitney, and she didn't like it.
    She rocks. I hope she realizes that things will calm down and her work is much appreciated.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by taffina;2995941;
    I don't understand how that's a betrayal or why that should make her feel bad, unless she really loves Whitney and is disheartened that others don't. Nobody was bashing BBC, they are just unhappy with the news. It was the same with Saleisha last cycle.

I can understand babycakes being upset. She said that she's a nurse and she works at an eating disorder clinic in NY twice a week, and a lot of the girls there aspire to be like the models we see on ANTM and in magazines. So I can see why babycakes gets upset when she reads people bashing Whitney and calling her fat and all that stuff, especially because she said that her daughter read all the anti-Whitney responses. The things that people write about Whitney are not good messages for young girls' self esteems.

I hope she will come back and spoil cycle 11 for us. Babycakes, we love you!
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

stop sucking up.

Im thankful too though
    People, get my school a tv show. I'd be the reality villan. Recognize, hoes.
    Amis, Lauren, Anya

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2995913;
    Btw, babycakes got pissed off at rants from users regarding Whitney. She said she probably doesn't even want to do spoilers for season 11.

On that note, she said something interesting. On the preview after Dominique got the boot, they show a preview of the runway which is Versace. Versace has only used blondes this year.
    She also mentioned that the producers do not like Fatima.

From FoRT I'd like to say thanks to babycakes for spoilers this season and hopefully, she will give us some next season too.
    I dont see how she would know if the producers don't like Fatima, if she doesn't work there, but it could be a reason for her bitch edit.
    And this cleary is not a blonde
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Was this after Domonique's elimination?

yeah it's the regular preview that shows right after someone is eliminated.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.