Page 169 of 175 FirstFirst ... 69119159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1744

Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

but sometimes the person who does the best of the first commercial, is the one who does the worst. but the trainwreck is most likely anya.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2995564;
    but sometimes the person who does the best of the first commercial, is the one who does the worst. but the trainwreck is most likely anya.
    Since cycle 7 the girl that gets called first in the first commercial ends up being a runner-up. (Melrose, Natasha, Chantal). She can continue the pattern or break it.

If Anya's commercial is a trainwreck then I guess I watched a completely different thing because I thought the commercial was very very good.

Tyra can be referring to the whole commercial instead of the individual ones. Anya's accent + Whitney's dullness + Fatima's whatever can create a bad final product.

FORT Regular

YOU KNOW what would be funny?

If Whitney got eliminated during the top 3 and it was Fatima and Anya and all the previous spoilers were all wrong and Anya wins.

Oh how i hope

Based on watching the final 3 video I do NOT think Anya is the trainwreck at all. Yes it isnt the best but it isnt the WORST she had such a charm and I really enjoyed it.
    Last edited by ANTM<3; 05-14-2008 at 01:27 PM.

Well Tyra doesnt really like Anya's accent and her moving around all the time in the commercial, bugged me a bit.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I hope Fatima wins.
    Homeless: Whitney. Makeover: Fatima. Lingerie: Aimee.Meat Packing District: Anya.Beauty Shot with Paint: Dominique.Musical Genres: Katarzyna.Fuerzabruta: Fatima. Airplane: Dominique. CoverGirl Commercial: Fatima. Roman Castle Couture: Dominique. Famous Movie Icons: Fatima

If you go to YouTube and write in antm 10 and then search videos by date instead of relevance, you can see a preview for tonight's episode.

Anya starts crying while she has her make up done because she really wants to make it. Mr. Jay mentions on the shoot that her energy and cuteness saves her from everything else.

Whitney talks to Saleisha about her being the first plus size to go so far. You see her commercial in panel and Tyra tells her she's so directable.

Fatima talks about how much she wants to be a CoverGirl and you see her photoshoot for CoverGirl.

Geez, I hope it's not Fatima that bombs her commercial.................... .......
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

Me either I dont want Fatima to bomb her commercial, I just cant picture her bombing it, but maybe Im wrong, i have nine hours until I find out.

I read that Whitney wins as well and that would be a disaster. Tyra always picks favorites.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Fan

I hope Fatima bombs her commercial and photoshoot. The mummy needs to go home 10 episodes ago.

If Anya doesn't win, I sure hope Whitney does, like the spoiler predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkHero;2993424;
    im depressed......... because a BIG fan of withney...and i didnt thought her comercial was that good...i actually liked anya's....she looked natural....whitney didnt looked like herself!!!!
    Whitney's commercial looked great, Anya's was more natural...but dude, I couldn't understand a thing she said.
    lol