Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

FORT Newbie

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by jade40;2993659;
    i believe, since Fatima is the only one without a clip of her commercial, that she is the TOTAL TRAINWRECK, although if she did bad, she would be crying and after the commercial is the photoshoot, and in the photoshoot clip, there weren't any signs of her crying... hmmmmm...???!!!!!
    Fatima was visibly upset in the CW's promo for the finale.

please tell me the winner,runner up and third?

FORT Fogey

Did you guys see the pictures from the CW red carpet? I guess Its official! Fatima does not win! She cut all of her hair off!
    Anya's hair has been re-bleached and looks exactly the same as her original makeover. Whitney's hair is similar, but her roots are showing. My guess is that Anya won, I'm actually quite certain just based on the hair, but its really just my opinion and not a fact! For sure Fatima doesn't win though!

Well maybe Elite wanted Fatima's hair shot and not a weave, she gained weight, which I wonder why. Or she just couldnt handle taking care of it. Like with Saleisha her hair changed after she won. I dont want Anya to win, because then I lose 5 dollars.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2995273;
    Well maybe Elite wanted Fatima's hair shot and not a weave, she gained weight, which I wonder why. Or she just couldnt handle taking care of it. Like with Saleisha her hair changed after she won. I dont want Anya to win, because then I lose 5 dollars.
    Saleisha's hair didn't change for a while. I know that they curled it, but it was the same ugly cut until they changed it during MLAACG. No one would be able to recognize her as the winner of ANTM, which is not good news for the CW. (But good news for a real model). And then there is idea (which I believe is true) that the winner can't change her look for a while. Which is why I say it is clear that she hasn't won. People have used this as evidence that someone doesn't win in the past. Very drastic!

I just dont want to lose hope for Fatima until I see that she doesnt win. I just know im going to cry when she gets eliminated. Atleast we finally got information on Fatima because it seemed like she kept quiet until today. because we always saw new pics of Anya and Whitney.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

This thread will be shut down (again) if people don't stop talking about non-spoilerish things Well, no one will be here anyway after the finale tonight, so it wouldn't be too horrible, but still.

Someone on Youtube was swearing up and down in a comment that Fatima gets third and Anya gets second. They said the final three elimination was extremely emotional, like last cycle's. It works with the Whitney spoiler but it seems sketchy, because the person was getting really defensive. I don't remember the video or person who posted it, though. Just thought I might as well post it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2995331;
    I just dont want to lose hope for Fatima until I see that she doesnt win. I just know im going to cry when she gets eliminated. Atleast we finally got information on Fatima because it seemed like she kept quiet until today. because we always saw new pics of Anya and Whitney.
    I understand. I hope that winners can change their look drastically. And it does make sense that an agency would want her to chop it all off. In the past, that has not been a good sign (in terms of winning). I've loved Whitney and Fatima since preshow! I want to believe Babycakes too! But you know how it is!

Foot o' cleavage

Quote Originally Posted by risse;2994205;
    Has anybody read TWOP? It said Anya wins. Oh well - it's ok if either Anya or Whitney wins.
    Can't wait to watch the finale!!
    No, those were fake wiki spoilers that had been changed at least 3 times yesterday alone.

The only reliable spoiler we have is babycake's, and she never did confirm the F2, so Anya could indeed be part of it (though it will kill me to see Whitney beat her; I'd rather see Fats go down. Hard.)

FORT Regular

i was wrong...haha. deleted this post
    Last edited by lomovsky; 05-14-2008 at 01:16 PM.