Thread: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

FORT Newbie

Re: ANTM Cycle 10 Spoiler thread - take three **SPOILERS ONLY**

Has anybody read TWOP? It said Anya wins. Oh well - it's ok if either Anya or Whitney wins.
    Can't wait to watch the finale!!

FORT Newbie

where are the commercials?! i cant find them!

FORT Fogey

I also think that Fatima had the train wreck! Mostly because Tyra loves Anya (even though her commercial looked to be horrendous) and I don't believe that Tyra would say something so harsh to her. But the judges might also say that someone's photo or film was a train wreck. I can't wait for tomorrow to find out!

I seriouslly dont want Fatima to be the train wreck, she didnt seem to be sad before she was taking her photos, so I dont think she did horrible. Tyra is probably stupid and might have just chosen her worst take to get her eliminated. But really if she is eliminated Im going to cry so much, just like I did with Jenah.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

We all know the one Mr. Jay likes is the one that never wins. Poor Anya.
    Mr Jay chooses the most appropriate winners, runner ups, etc. Proof: CNTM2 Rebecca.
    ANTMfantom's Fave Cycle 10 Shots:
    Hobo's:Kimberly; (Makeover):Dominique; Panties:Aimee; Beef:Lauren; Paint:Anya; Music:Kat; Aqua:Fatima; Plane:Kat; Couture:Dominique; B/W:Anya;

Mr. Jay is also a big fan of Fatima. Id rather him be a judge than Nigel or Miss J, because I cant stand those two.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by risse;2994205;
    Has anybody read TWOP? It said Anya wins. Oh well - it's ok if either Anya or Whitney wins.
    Can't wait to watch the finale!!
    it doesn't seem too reliable
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

OMG... i think Anya will be eliminated :/
    and i thought that Fatima would be eliminated lol.
    Homeless: Whitney. Makeover: Fatima. Lingerie: Aimee.Meat Packing District: Anya.Beauty Shot with Paint: Dominique.Musical Genres: Katarzyna.Fuerzabruta: Fatima. Airplane: Dominique. CoverGirl Commercial: Fatima. Roman Castle Couture: Dominique. Famous Movie Icons: Fatima

Plastic Surgery Victim najibhardy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2994296;
    I seriouslly dont want Fatima to be the train wreck, she didnt seem to be sad before she was taking her photos, so I dont think she did horrible. Tyra is probably stupid and might have just chosen her worst take to get her eliminated. But really if she is eliminated Im going to cry so much, just like I did with Jenah.
    Maybe Tyra meant that the overall of the commercials is a total trainwreck.

I love Anya, but I could barely understand what she was saying. But she was cute and bubbly, and because of that, I just can't see her commercial being the one that Tyra says is the "trainwreck."

Whitney's wasn't bad, and we already saw Tyra commenting on her commercial (she said nothing about it being a "trainwreck"), so she definitely doesn't have the worst commercial.

That leaves Fatima. But who knows, the "trainwreck" can still be Anya's commercial, even with her bubbliness and sweetness.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet